Last Active: 4 hours ago
"YCH" mean: "Your character here". Is a type of commission using poses I already made ^^
Please provide the following info:
1) Number of the pose.
2) Send all the information about your characters. (+images references)
3) Eyes opened or closed?
4) Which character on the left / right?
5) The name of the characters to add it on the flag.
- For change the flowers/flag will be +5/10 usd.
- For private commission : 35% more.
- Prices only for personal use.
- Characters body must fix the model.
- You can't ask for modify the poses.
- You will receive also a version with only characters in transparent background.
The artist will most likely respond to a request within the same day. This commission slot was rated positively by 119 clients thus far.
September 27 2020
A well worth the wait commission. The artist worked very well with me, the commissioner.
August 19 2020
Prompt communication that went above and beyond, and very thorough with the details! <3 Very professional artist and would definitely work with them again ^ ^
August 04 2020
Highly recommended! Easy to work with, very skillful and very polite.
July 26 2020
I can not speak more highly of this artist. They were polite, kind, fast working, and their completed work is phenomenal!! The entire experience was a joy and I would absolutely hire them again.
July 03 2020
AMAZING! Absolutely terrific artist and very responsive to requests/changes. Filled out all of my requests to a T. Perfect artwork as well.
July 03 2020
Super prompt, gorgeous art, and completed all of requests about the art perfectly. 100% would commission again.
June 30 2020
One of my favorite artists on Artists & Clients. She does wonderful work and is so easy to communicate with! I've got three pieces from her already and I definitely want to get more in the future.
June 16 2020
the artist is friendly and the art's worth the wait as it turns out really great than what I would expect it to be// would commission again when possible!
June 15 2020
The wait was well worth it. The artist made sure to keep me updated on everything, with their slots rapidly filling up, and made sure I was kept updated on each and every step.
June 15 2020
Second time commissioning. Was not disappointed with the result. There's a wait list but once my turn came up, they finished it quite fast!
If you don't want to your work to be exposed, you can ask for a Private commission:
- It will cost 30% more of the final price.
- I will not show any wip or final image in any site.
- But your slot in the lists and waiting lists will be showed. I can hire your name if you prefer, with no cost.
- All the prices showed are for Personal Use, this mean you can't make money with the commission. - You can gift them, show it in your socialmedia or print it with no commercial purpose.
- You can ask for Commercial Use and the final price will change depending on the project. - I'm very open to discuss about a price that suits fine for both parts :)
I own the rights of the art but not for the characters. Unless you ask me a commission with my own characters.
You can use this form as a guide:
Type of commission:
Personality: Pose: Expression: Images: Background: (if required)
Any other useful info:
1) If I accept I will make the sketch, send you and wait for approval.
2) When you accept I will make the color sketch, send you and wait for approval.
(You can make changes only up to this step)
3) I will send you the final image in high quality.
* These elements must be separated from preceding/following paragraphs by a new line