Last Active: 1 hour ago
- 1 character with no background:
- Only bust.
- For private commission : 30% more.
- Prices only for personal use. Consult for commercial use.
- This is a traditional work but you will receive the digital version only.
1) - Provide reference and all the description about your character:
2) I send the sketch and wait for approval.
(You can make changes only up to this step.)
3) I send the final image in high quality.
4) I submit the image in my social media/pages. (Unless it's a private commission)
I Don't Accept:
(Feel free to consult for themes that are not listed here, this is just a guide ^^)
If you have any doubt feel free to send me a message :)!
I’m fighting to live with my art, so I’m VERY GRATEFULL
with your support and kindness T//T!
I value every commission and I promise to work hard! >w<9
Feel free to write me whenever you need ^^!
And thank youu, thank youuu very much!! >///<
The artist will most likely respond to a request within the same day. This commission slot was rated positively by 6 clients thus far.
May 23 2020
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! I really appreciate loveedreams on taking in this commission and done an amazing job. My apologies for the 15 bodies since it can be a lot for majority lol, we even considered as a group in discord to make loveedreams an official group commissioner to go too <3 that is if the slots open again. I highly reccomend this artist! BIG THANKS!!!
May 05 2020
Amazing quality for the finished work, was receptive to alterations and kept me updated through the sketching process. I couldn't ask for anything better <3
May 01 2020
Artist is professional, fast, and creates some beautiful pieces! Their level of communication went above what I expected for my first commission on this site, but their kindness especially blew me away. :) I am extremely happy with my experience with this artist, and I'm so thankful for them, and I hope this review helps because they are awesome!! Thank you so much again!! <33
April 15 2020
Beautiful job! The artist constantly kept me in the loop. Fast turnover. Will commission again.
April 13 2020
absolutely sweet and kind-hearted artist with amazing work. i look forward to working with them again in the future hopefully. :))
March 27 2020
Loveedream is a wonderful artist! She is kind, sweet, and a very great person to work with! You can see how much time and effort was put into the commission, and I'm extremely happy with the results! She listened to everything I asked for and delivered strong. She is my first choice on this website, and I was not disappointed at all. I would definitely request another commission from this artist!
March 17 2020
Perfect as usual! I adore this artist's kindness. I will be back for more commission. Thank you! 100% recommended! QuQ
March 16 2020
Art work is Beautiful, highly recommended, and fun and nice to work with.
March 16 2020
Artists was on communication the entire time and was extremely nice during the entire process. Can't really complain. I got recommended by my friend and I will definitely come back. Thank you so much!! I am in love!
February 29 2020
Absolutely fantastic! She brought my character to life in the most adorable way possible and it makes me so happy to have commissioned this. Quick and consistent replies also helped me and being so nice and listening to what feedback, minimal as it was (because she knocked it out the park), and was very nice about it.
If you don't want to your work to be exposed, you can ask for a Private commission:
- It will cost 30% more of the final price.
- I will not show any wip or final image in any site.
- But your slot in the lists and waiting lists will be showed. I can hire your name if you prefer, with no cost.
- All the prices showed are for Personal Use, this mean you can't make money with the commission. - You can gift them, show it in your socialmedia or print it with no commercial purpose.
- You can ask for Commercial Use and the final price will change depending on the project. - I'm very open to discuss about a price that suits fine for both parts :)
I own the rights of the art but not for the characters. Unless you ask me a commission with my own characters.
You can use this form as a guide:
Type of commission:
Personality: Pose: Expression: Images: Background: (if required)
Any other useful info:
1) If I accept I will make the sketch, send you and wait for approval.
2) When you accept I will make the color sketch, send you and wait for approval.
(You can make changes only up to this step)
3) I will send you the final image in high quality.
* These elements must be separated from preceding/following paragraphs by a new line