Last Active: 4 hours ago
The artist will most likely respond to a request within 3.8 days. This commission slot was rated positively by 36 clients thus far.
May 03 2021
Even though the finished piece took a little longer than expected, I am very happy with it and PandaPow is good about giving updates!
March 12 2021
Very nice to work with, and the art came out wonderful! I'm eager to commission them again in the future. (:
December 24 2020
Incredible art! I love every detail. Very well done. This was my first commission experience on any website, and it was very easy.
December 03 2020
They did a wonderful job and the commission turned out super cute <33
- I'm extending these slots to two weeks because I'm generally jumping around clients' illustrations and also when some designs can be very detailed or are full bodies.
I apologize for not updating of potential delays because of the fear of not making it for the deadlines. I've been having aching shoulders that would distract me from working, so I'll improve myself to notify of what's been going on.
I want to thank the clients who have been patient with me during those delays. I don't want to rush these artworks at all and make them the best of my effort. I very much appreciate it.
Here’s a list of which I can’t do:
- Once we've discussed on certain details of the artwork, I will approve of the job just so the client could occupy a slot. I'll create the draft first and let the client make changes by then. When it's finalized for lineart and color, the client will set the job to paid.
I try my best to finish these works as much as I can with the best quality, they might go past the deadline because I'm either sick or irl stuff, which I will definitely contact the client for delays. I would usually manage to finish a commission within 3 days but the complexity and number of clients would slow down the progress, so I hope you all are very understanding.
You can post them on your blog or any social media as long as I'm credited. I'll upload these commission works on tumblr for exposure but in a lower resolution along with a signature. But if the client doesn't want me as the artist to post them, he/she has the option to inform me.
If you want to actively keep in contact with me besides A&C, send a message on my gmail (pandapowart).
I'm also giving shout outs to certain artists that you could give them a try in case I'm too busy.
- she's a good friend of mine and has very lovely art. This is her first attempt with commissions on this site and will do her best to satisfy clients with her work.
- she's my sister and her art style leans more on to the western side. She can illustrate comics and even make ref sheets of your character.
* These elements must be separated from preceding/following paragraphs by a new line