Hey everyone. I want to give an important artist recommendation, PolarAngie, who is in need for commissions to sustain herself while she's looking for work. Do check her out, especially when I'm really packed with commissions of my own. Here's a link to her page: boop.
Please read the description completely before deciding to request a slot. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask through private message.
Colored Waist-up starting from $30 with plain or transparent background, possibly a few decorations/patterns. Will discuss an extra charge if the character is complex such as armor or the background has more details.
Additional character = +$15
Scenery background = +$17
Max of 3 characters
For clients who'd wanna know if the given slots are actually full. I've made a list right here.
The artist will most likely respond to a request within 2.6 days. This commission slot was rated positively by 25 clients thus far.
October 11 2019
LOVE! ?? GORGEOUS WORK
October 06 2019
Marvelous work! Watercolor work is already rare, and this artist's particular technique gives off such a warm and inviting energy. If you collect rare artistic talent like I do, PandaPow is a MUST HAVE!
September 27 2019
I am in love with this piece it was exactly how I envisioned him to be. I will definitely commission you again when I get more funds down the road!
September 24 2019
Amazing work. Lovely to work with and drew my OC perfectly.
September 24 2019
Very nice and cooperative artist. This is now my third piece from them and I sincerely still recommend them. They work after your wishes, take in feedback nicely and make edits to the customer's wishes. One of the best aspects is how fast they work!
September 18 2019
Beautiful art, and very friendly. Well worth the wait!
September 12 2019
Artist is amazing to work with, keeps you up to date on the process and the finished piece is gorgeous. Will be back for another!
September 09 2019
Well worth the wait.
August 19 2019
Love the peice to death
July 26 2019
Absolutely wonderful artist to work with. Extremely pleasant and let me know their progress every step of the way--and of course the final piece is absolutely gorgeous!!
- I've updated the prices on most of the commission slots. For those who have been in the waiting list will not be affected by it.
Here’s a list of which I can’t do:
- Once we've discussed on certain details of the artwork, I will approve of the job just so the client could occupy a slot. I'll notify the client that I'll begin working on the drawing which means the status should be 'paid' by then. I’ll hand the draft to see if there are any changes to be made until it’s confirmed and finish the rest.
For the watercolor pieces, since this site doesn't allow files beyond 5mb, I will send them via email. I will show the smaller version for the client to see and would recommend to complete the job before I proceed in sending the full resolution file.
I try my best to finish these works as much as I can with the best quality, they might go past the deadline because I'm either sick or irl stuff, which I will definitely contact the client for delays. I would usually manage to finish a commission within 3 days but the complexity and number of clients would slow down the progress, so I hope you all are very understanding.
You can post them on your blog or any social media as long as I'm credited. I'll upload these commission works on tumblr for exposure but in a lower resolution along with a signature. But if the client doesn't want me as the artist to post them, he/she has the option to inform me.
If you want to actively keep in contact with me besides A&C, send a message on my gmail (pandapowart).
I'm also giving shout outs to certain artists that you could give them a try in case I'm too busy.
- she's a good friend of mine and has very lovely art. This is her first attempt with commissions on this site and will do her best to satisfy clients with her work.
- she's my sister and her art style leans more on to the western side. She can illustrate comics and even make ref sheets of your character.
* These elements must be separated from preceding/following paragraphs by a new line