This is a commission slot. You can hire PandaPow to create a personalized artwork of this sort here.
The artist will most likely respond to a request within 2.6 days. This commission slot was rated positively by 56 clients thus far.
PandaPow describes this slot:
Please read the description completely before deciding to request a slot. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask through private message.
Watercolor style Waist up starting from $15 with plain circle gradient background, possibly a few decorations/patterns. Will discuss an extra charge if the character is complex such as armor or the background has more details.
Additional character cost $7.50 and with scenery background cost $9. Max of 3 characters.
For clients who'd wanna know if the given slots are actually full. I've made a list right here.
Long wait, but worth it!
Once again done an amazing job for a group commission of mine with the watercolor slot. I can only warmly recommend them as they work fast, keep you updated and gladly work around feedback during each step of the drawing process. The final picture is given by email in full resolution as well and overall it is always a pleasant experience!
Loved the work and the final product! Can't wait to get more!
Fantastic to work with as usual!
Everything I asked for and much more. Very happy with the work and will definitely come back again for more business if slots are open!
Lovely experience yet again! Will always recommend!
A great job, done quickly and with few revisions. Attention to detail in pretty much every way. This piece was a birthday gift and the recipient loved it! I'm very happy with the result.
A pleasure to work with, as per usual!
Really lovely experience yet again! This artist is worth the wait! Really quick at working once it is your turn, friendly, skilled, and brings your ideas to life. I highly recommend commissioning!
Awesome service and the quality is superb for its price. Would commission again!
- I'm going to be raising the prices on these slots (not that much of a raise) in the middle of June because of survival sakes and I really don't want to depend on my parents. I never noticed how much A&C takes up a portion of my commission amount, so I hope my upcoming clients understand. Those who have been in the waiting list will not be affected by it.
Here’s a list of which I can’t do:
- Once we've discussed on certain details of the artwork, I will approve of the job just so the client could occupy a slot. I'll notify the client that I'll begin working on the drawing which means the status should be 'paid' by then. I’ll hand the draft to see if there are any changes to be made until it’s confirmed and finish the rest.
For the watercolor pieces, since this site doesn't allow files beyond 5mb, I will send them via email. I will show the smaller version for the client to see and would recommend to complete the job before I proceed in sending the full resolution file.
I try my best to finish these works as much as I can with the best quality, they might go past the deadline because I'm either sick or irl stuff, which I will definitely contact the client for delays. I would usually manage to finish a commission within 3 days but the complexity and number of clients would slow down the progress, so I hope you all are very understanding.
You can post them on your blog or any social media as long as I'm credited. I'll upload these commission works on tumblr for exposure but in a lower resolution along with a signature. But if the client doesn't want me as the artist to post them, he/she has the option to inform me.
If you want to actively keep in contact with me besides A&C, send a message on my gmail (pandapowart).
I'm also giving shout outs to certain artists that you could give them a try in case I'm too busy.
- she's a good friend of mine and has very lovely art. This is her first attempt with commissions on this site and will do her best to satisfy clients with her work.
- she's my sister and her art style leans more on to the western side. She can illustrate comics and even make ref sheets of your character.
* These elements must be separated from preceding/following paragraphs by a new line