Last Active: 3 days ago
Watercolor style Waist up starting from $30 with plain circle gradient background, possibly a few decorations/patterns. Will discuss an extra charge if the character is complex such as armor or the background has more details.
Additional character = +$20
Scenery background = +$22
Max of 3 characters
Full body is now available as an option. Base price is $40 with a plain circle gradient background.
Additional character = +$30
Scenery background = +$32
Max of 3 characters
The artist will most likely respond to a request within 3.6 days. This commission slot was rated positively by 85 clients thus far.
May 10 2020
Quick, polite and with great communication. I was given great control over the result of the commission and the result was wonderful. I would highly recommend.
May 04 2020
Everything looks amazing!
April 27 2020
Although it took a bit of time to begin (I was warned I'd be on a waiting list) when it did finally come time for the art I was astounded at the ability to take the reference and blend them into a perfect, single piece. The coloring is beautifully shaded and followed exactly what I had in my mind. The artist is precise, professional, and concise. If you need a piece of art done, and Panda has a spot open - I'd HIGHLY recommend. Well worth the wait.
April 20 2020
Excellent work, very kind and fast to reply. Allowed me to do changes as we went through and very professional!
March 22 2020
March 08 2020
Lovely lovely lovely!
March 01 2020
PandaPow is a very patient artist, and very thorough. He will work with you so that you are satisfied with the finished piece. My original character which had no reference pictures, only descriptions, he managed to bring to life.
January 29 2020
I've commissioned Panda several times now and each time they blow me away with the results. =) Like always an absolute pleasure to work with.
January 21 2020
Always a wonderful artist to work with. Would highly recommend. Quality end results.
December 05 2019
Took a long time on the turnaround but great quality work!
- I appreciate everyone still approaching me for commissions regardless of the price change. It means a lot to me.
Here’s a list of which I can’t do:
- Once we've discussed on certain details of the artwork, I will approve of the job just so the client could occupy a slot. I'll create the draft first and let the client make changes by then. When it's finalized for lineart and color, the client will set the job to paid.
I try my best to finish these works as much as I can with the best quality, they might go past the deadline because I'm either sick or irl stuff, which I will definitely contact the client for delays. I would usually manage to finish a commission within 3 days but the complexity and number of clients would slow down the progress, so I hope you all are very understanding.
You can post them on your blog or any social media as long as I'm credited. I'll upload these commission works on tumblr for exposure but in a lower resolution along with a signature. But if the client doesn't want me as the artist to post them, he/she has the option to inform me.
If you want to actively keep in contact with me besides A&C, send a message on my gmail (pandapowart).
I'm also giving shout outs to certain artists that you could give them a try in case I'm too busy.
- she's a good friend of mine and has very lovely art. This is her first attempt with commissions on this site and will do her best to satisfy clients with her work.
- she's my sister and her art style leans more on to the western side. She can illustrate comics and even make ref sheets of your character.
* These elements must be separated from preceding/following paragraphs by a new line