Last Active: 5 hours ago
August 14 2021
Great work as always!
July 29 2021
Always use this artist and refer my friends to this artist
July 24 2021
Great work and efficient as always!
May 15 2021
awesome artist, the details are on point and they really worked with me to get it the way I wanted.
I can draw
- Humans / Anthro / Furry / Etc.
- Armor / Weapons / Different kinds of props.
- Complex Backgrounds
- Macro / Micro
I can't draw
- Mecha / Machinery / Cars
- Gore (I'm OK with skeletons, mild blood and undead characters!) / Violence / Disturbing things.
- Some fetishes like vore, foot fetish, diapers, etc.
Please include references in images, but descriptions are also ok!
Payment must be done full upfront, I wont start working until the job is marked as payed.
It's up to me if I choose to work on weekends, please understand that this is my full time job, so my arm needs some rest.
I usually send each WIP every 2, 3 days (Might be more depending on the complexity of the piece), feel free to message me if you want updates!
Regarding revisions (WIP)
- You'll get three WIPs to make changes.
- First WIP: Sketch stage. Here I will lay down the overall concept of the piece, composition, pose, etc. You can make almost all the changes you want here. If you are not happy with the sketch, I can re-do it one more time, extra changes will be charged depending on complexity. If the sketch is approved, I will continue work.
- Second WIP: Lineart and base colors. I will clean the base sketch and add the base colors for the piece. At this point I can change details like faces and small changes in the pose. I will not re do the whole piece, that's what the sketch is for. No second revisions. If it gets approved, I'll continue work.
- Third WIP: Rendering. At this point the piece is pretty much ready. Here you can check the progress done so far, and you can only ask for small changes. I can still change colors but big changes in pose or composition are not allowed. After this I'll finish details and send you the finished piece.
- Note: Once something major gets approved, it cannot be changed. Example: If you approve a pose, it cannot be completely changed in the next stage. Making substantial changes will be done up to my discretion.
* These elements must be separated from preceding/following paragraphs by a new line