This is a commission slot. You can hire HalChroma to create a personalized artwork of this sort here.
The artist will most likely respond to a request within the same day. This commission slot was rated positively by 29 clients thus far.
HalChroma describes this slot:
I can transform any person into a fantasy-esque figure! The more references and information, the better. Generally this can take quite a bit of time, so please be patient! :)
Some information that should be kept in mind:
- Base price is $45, but only for a bust-up drawing (usually just showing the shoulders and head)
- An additional $15 is added if you want a drawing from the waist-up, as demonstrated by the sample image
- An additional $30 is added if you want a full-body drawing
Literally could not ask for better. Thank you!
Absolutely beautiful artwork!
A wonderful artist to work with. Super responsive and excellent results to follow. Would definitely recommend!
Absolutely amazing! Incredibly sweet & communicative beyond words.??
i could not have asked for someone more responsive, polite, and quick. HalChroma has been amazing, and i will be commissioning her again.
Gift art she made for my pal was perfect. Thank you!
My art is peeeeeerfect!!!!
Excellent to work with. Very communicative and would likely commission again.
artist was very patient with me and final product was exactly what i was wanting + everything i couldve dreamed of ?
What a wonderfully gifted artist! A pleasure to work with!
- I will draw original characters as well as real ones, such as real people, celebrities, etc.
- Will be sending WIPs throughout the process, starting with the sketch and progressions through coloring and shading
- Commissions can take more than a week to finish depending on how many I have, so patience is much appreciated! (And please let me know if I need to finish the commission by a certain date)
Will not draw:
- Extensive Armor
- Extensive Gore
You have full rights to your character, but I have full rights to my artwork for the purposes of publishing. Commissions are generally for personal uses, but please specify if for commercial uses.
* These elements must be separated from preceding/following paragraphs by a new line