This is a commission slot. You can hire RMil to create a personalized artwork of this sort here.
The artist will most likely respond to a request within the same day. This commission slot was rated positively by 18 clients thus far.
RMil describes this slot:
Please read the General information and terms first https://artistsnclients.com/people/RMil**
If you have questions or firstimer i recommend to send a message first
1 to 3 weeks per client
Full body 50~ 80 USD ( depending on details )
price depend on the characters details.
characters with the knee to feet will consider as full body, even though the knee or feet dint see because of camera angle or covered by object will consider as full body
+35-60 USD for each additional Character
(large area effects/elements, additional footing object or objects that does not belong to character are consider a background)
Drawcrowd has shot down so other sample will be fix soon
Keeps me updated often, great prices. I highly recommend them for any commission.
Very friendly, and very good communication!
Responsive and creative, easily turned my idea into reality.
Awesome work, constantly kept me updated. Would recommend.
I love his work and will continue coming back
Nothing short of AMAZING! The art work is absolutely gorgeous.
Fantastic! Great quality and turn around. Will come back to him in the future
An amazing artist! Thank you <3
Not only was he great with getting me an estimate of how long it would take, but he was also open to suggestions! A great artist and a great person to do business with!
Professionally done and great communication. ?
Things I accept
* List item Female/girl character (i mainly used to)
* Original Characters or Fan-art
* loli character
* r18 depends on the detail of commission
* soft ecchi
* male character (pls no yaoi stuff i strongly not accepting it )
Things I dont accept
* doing many jobs at the same time (i always do one after another)
* Pure BG or scenery
* Pure Mecha
* groups above 3 characters in one canvas
* oc without reference and base idea (im not a character deisgner there a difference of making my own oc and making oc for others from zero)
For more samples you can go to my sites
Things I dont like
*setting a short deadline or rush work (my way or process is not suited for fast wok)
*demand to copy other people's/artist's style (im not flexible in many styles, hiring me means you accept how i draw and paint/render)
- i might add 2-5$ on each category because there is always % deduction on payment from A&C.
- adding animals can be negotiate and will consider it a additional payment character
- give the detail of commission and it may best if you give a reference and image canvas size you recommended it
- for original character commission i like if you give a reference than just a full description only, and also i cant decide to accept if you only give a little description of the character itself
- i dont give original psd file
- asking for major changes right after the job is done will not accepted. it will consider as a new job you really demand it (i always ask for confirmation until the end)
ONCE ITS DONE:
I will automatically add the art to my portfolio or rights to upload it on my sites specially for fanarts, but you also have a rights to tell not to upload it like if its your original OC or like for games(i always ask for permission).
lastly im not forcing you to give me credits once you post or upload it somewhere but if someone ask who did it just answer it. Just that will be helpful for me, thanks
* These elements must be separated from preceding/following paragraphs by a new line