This is a commission slot. You can hire RMil to create a personalized artwork of this sort here.
The artist will most likely respond to a request within the same day. This commission slot was rated positively by 22 clients thus far.
RMil describes this slot:
Please read the General information and terms first https://artistsnclients.com/people/RMil**
i preferred if you message me first for negotiation and details
1 to 3 weeks per client
Full body 60~ 100 USD ( price depend on the character's details.)
characters with below the hips consider as full body, (the knee or feet dint show because of camera angle or covered by object will consider as full body )
+40 to 60 USD for each additional Character
Background 10 to 30$
(i only accept as a background. a large area effects/elements, additional footing object or objects that does not belong to character are consider a background
over all price may increase if the detailed of the piece became more complex than the current estimated difficulty. sample of this is some suggesting to change negotiated detailed of the piece or add something on the piece that is out of the estimate difficulty while in the middle of the drawing process
so i strictly suggest to pay once the whole drawing process is done
An exceptionally good artist with a keen eye for detail and an amazing style. Very pleasant, facilitating, communicative and gave updates every step of the way. 10/10, would definitely commission again!
RMil never fails to impress, I have gotten many things from this artist and plan on getting more in the future
Such an amazing artist! Very friendly and completely lovely to work with. They take you step by step and make sure everything is how you like by keeping constant updates.
Excellent fast work, easy to talk to ^u^
Very high quality artwork and the artist is super patient and friendly willing to work with you and make the art piece you desired. would highly recommend to anyone looking for a commission! Already wanting to get a second one done!
Keeps me updated often, great prices. I highly recommend them for any commission.
Very friendly, and very good communication!
Responsive and creative, easily turned my idea into reality.
Awesome work, constantly kept me updated. Would recommend.
I love his work and will continue coming back
For more samples you can go to my sites
Things I accept
* Female/girl character (i mainly best at)
* Original Characters or Fan-art
* loli character
* r18 depends on the details
* soft ecchi
* male character (pls no yaoi stuff i strongly not accepting it )
Things I dont accept
* doing many jobs at the same time (i always do one after another)
*pure background or scenery
* groups above 3 characters in one canvas
* oc without reference and base idea (im not a character deisgner there a difference of making my own oc and making oc for others from zero ideas)
Things I dont like
*setting a short deadline or rush work (my way or process is not suited for fast wok)
*demand to copy other people's/artist's style (im not flexible in many styles, hiring me means you accept how i draw and paint/render)
- ill ask for payment after the sketch is done and approve
- i may update the price in the middle of the drawing process, possible reason of this are some clients ask to change the details that is beyond the detailed has given or add things and stuff that are out off the estimated price.
- if you're planning for reselling you must negotiate first, the price will increase depends on the agreement.
- adding animals will consider as character but depends on what size it can be negotiate
- You must provide a reference picture and details specially for original character commission not just a description only, i cant decide to accept if its only description
- i dont give original psd file
- asking for major changes right after the job is done will not accepted. it will consider as a new job (i always ask for confirmation until the end)
WHEN ITS DONE:
I have a retains full copyright of the artwork i create, so will automatically add the art for new example of my commissions or rights to upload it on my link sites specially for fanarts, but you also have a rights to tell not to upload for original OC if its used for special purpose like for selling or games (PS. pls give a advance notice about this)
lastly im not forcing you to give me credits once you post or upload it somewhere its up to you, but if someone ask who draw it just kindly answer it. Just that will be helpful for me, thanks
* These elements must be separated from preceding/following paragraphs by a new line