This is a commission slot. You can hire RMil to create a personalized artwork of this sort here.
The artist will most likely respond to a request within the same day. This commission slot was rated positively by 18 clients thus far.
RMil describes this slot:
Please read the General information and terms first https://artistsnclients.com/people/RMil**
If you have questions or firstimer i recommend to send a message first
1 to 3 weeks per client
Full body 50~ 80 USD ( price depend on the character's details.)
characters with below the hips consider as full body, even though the knee or feet dint see because of camera angle or covered by object will consider as full body
+35-60 USD for each additional Character
(i only accept as a background. a large area effects/elements, additional footing object or objects that does not belong to character are consider a background)
Very high quality artwork and the artist is super patient and friendly willing to work with you and make the art piece you desired. would highly recommend to anyone looking for a commission! Already wanting to get a second one done!
Keeps me updated often, great prices. I highly recommend them for any commission.
Very friendly, and very good communication!
Responsive and creative, easily turned my idea into reality.
Awesome work, constantly kept me updated. Would recommend.
I love his work and will continue coming back
Nothing short of AMAZING! The art work is absolutely gorgeous.
Fantastic! Great quality and turn around. Will come back to him in the future
An amazing artist! Thank you <3
Not only was he great with getting me an estimate of how long it would take, but he was also open to suggestions! A great artist and a great person to do business with!
For more samples you can go to my sites
Things I accept
* Female/girl character (i mainly used to)
* Original Characters or Fan-art
* loli character
* r18 depends on the details
* soft ecchi
* male character (pls no yaoi stuff i strongly not accepting it )
Things I dont accept
* doing many jobs at the same time (i always do one after another)
*Background or scenery
* groups above 3 characters in one canvas
* oc without reference and base idea (im not a character deisgner there a difference of making my own oc and making oc for others from zero ideas)
Things I dont like
*setting a short deadline or rush work (my way or process is not suited for fast wok)
*demand to copy other people's/artist's style (im not flexible in many styles, hiring me means you accept how i draw and paint/render)
- if you're planning for reselling you must negotiate first, the price will increase depends on the agreement.
- adding animals will consider as character but dependson what size it can be negotiate
- give the detail of commission and it may best if you give a reference and image canvas size you recommended it
- for original character commission i like if you give a reference not just a description only, and also i cant decide to accept if description is unclear
- i dont give original psd file
- asking for major changes right after the job is done will not accepted. it will consider as a new job (i always ask for confirmation until the end)
WHEN ITS DONE:
I have a retains full copyright of the artwork i create, so will automatically add the art for new example of my commissions or rights to upload it on my sites specially for fanarts, but you also have a rights to tell not to upload for original OC if its used for special purpose like for selling or games (PS. pls give a advance notice about this)
lastly im not forcing you to give me credits once you post or upload it somewhere but if someone ask who draw it just kindly answer it. Just that will be helpful for me, thanks
* These elements must be separated from preceding/following paragraphs by a new line