We are an art commissions marketplace that saves you time and reduces your risks while increasing your productivity. A&C is the perfect tool for creative people.
Using Artists&Clients you can quickly hire this artist to produce a piece of art you want.
I'm an artist who loves to illustrate especially on drawing Girls, so accepting male is base within my skills. I'm mainly focused on character and im not a BG artist so there is a lot of thing that i cant do when it comes to Background so i wont recommend it XD.
First im not a fast artist like everyone and my style is still on development stage so there always changes on my work one after another
You can look on my work and see if its fit you
For new client and still on the line up, First for my current progress, my working progress has decrease this days only this summer. Because of hot days my working time has decrease.
Im apologies for my clients who's on the line up, ill try my best to catch up the time wasted and thank you for still waiting.
If you have question or first timer i recommend to send message first
If the line up is long all i can do that time is to ask you for youre confirmation if still interested to add you on the list, even you have to wait long and re-contact you * 2-3 slot per month *
If you request for a job i may not accept it right away, the possible reason is that im currently working. im working inside and outside of A&C so theres sometimes a line up that need to be done in order
My current commission line up status list and schedule will given for those who requested a job or message me, so it will be up to you if you are still interested
_Please Read My Terms First before you message or give a job request _
Things I accept
* List item Female/girl character (i mainly used to)
* Original Characters or Fan-art
* loli character
* r18 depends on the detail of commission
* soft ecchi
* male character (pls no yaoi stuff i strongly not accepting it )
Things I dont accept
* doing many jobs at the same time (i always do one after another)
* Pure BG or scenery
* Pure Mecha
* groups above 3 characters in one canvas
* oc without reference and base idea (im not a character deisgner there a difference of making my own oc and making oc for others from zero)
For more samples you can go to my sites
Things I dont like
*setting a short deadline or rush work (my way or process is not suited for fast wok)
*demand to copy other people's/artist's style (im not flexible in many styles, hiring me means you accept how i draw and paint/render)
- i might add 2-5$ on each category because there is always % deduction on payment from A&C.
- adding animals can be negotiate and will consider it a additional payment character
- give the detail of commission and it may best if you give a reference and image canvas size you recommended it
- for original character commission i like if you give a reference than just a full description only, and also i cant decide to accept if you only give a little description of the character itself
- i dont give original psd file
- asking for major changes right after the job is done will not accepted. it will consider as a new job you really demand it (i always ask for confirmation until the end)
ONCE ITS DONE:
I will automatically add the art to my portfolio or rights to upload it on my sites specially for fanarts, but you also have a rights to tell not to upload it like if its your original OC or like for games(i always ask for permission).
lastly im not forcing you to give me credits once you post or upload it somewhere but if someone ask who did it just answer it. Just that will be helpful for me, thanks
* These elements must be separated from preceding/following paragraphs by a new line