We are an art commissions marketplace that saves you time and reduces your risks while increasing your productivity. A&C is the perfect tool for creative people.
Using Artists&Clients you can quickly hire this artist to produce a piece of art you want.
I'm an artist who loves to illustrate especially best on drawing Girls, so accepting male is base within my skills. I'm mainly focused on character and im not a BG artist so there is a lot of thing that i cant do when it comes to Background XD.
First im not a fast artist like everyone and my style is still on development stage so there always changes on my work one after another, judge my skill if its worth it for you.
You can look on my work and see if its fit you
- i may not accept it right away, the possible reason is that im currently working. im working inside and outside of A&C so theres sometimes a line up that need to be done in order
My current commission line up status list and schedule will given for those who requested a job or message me, so it will be up to you if you are still interested
_Please Read My Terms First before you message or give a job request _
For more samples you can go to my sites
Things I accept
* Female/girl character (i mainly best at)
* Original Characters or Fan-art
* loli character
* r18 depends on the details
* soft ecchi
* male character (pls no yaoi stuff i strongly not accepting it )
Things I dont accept
* doing many jobs at the same time (i always do one after another)
*pure background or scenery
* groups above 3 characters in one canvas
* oc without reference and base idea (im not a character deisgner there a difference of making my own oc and making oc for others from zero ideas)
Things I dont like
*setting a short deadline or rush work (my way or process is not suited for fast wok)
*demand to copy other people's/artist's style (im not flexible in many styles, hiring me means you accept how i draw and paint/render)
- ill ask for payment after the sketch is done and approve
- i may update the price in the middle of the drawing process, possible reason of this are some clients ask to change the details that is beyond the detailed has given or add things and stuff that are out off the estimated price.
- if you're planning for reselling you must negotiate first, the price will increase depends on the agreement.
- adding animals will consider as character but depends on what size it can be negotiate
- You must provide a reference picture and details specially for original character commission not just a description only, i cant decide to accept if its only description
- i dont give original psd file
- asking for major changes right after the job is done will not accepted. it will consider as a new job (i always ask for confirmation until the end)
WHEN ITS DONE:
I have a retains full copyright of the artwork i create, so will automatically add the art for new example of my commissions or rights to upload it on my link sites specially for fanarts, but you also have a rights to tell not to upload for original OC if its used for special purpose like for selling or games (PS. pls give a advance notice about this)
lastly im not forcing you to give me credits once you post or upload it somewhere its up to you, but if someone ask who draw it just kindly answer it. Just that will be helpful for me, thanks
* These elements must be separated from preceding/following paragraphs by a new line