Last Active: 5 months ago
Terms of service!
I can draw anything you want!! (well... antything except mechas)
How It Works:
• Send your request
• Send a clear description or references and pictures
• I will send a quick sketch to you (except in sketch commissions )
• After corrections/approval, PAYMENT will be required.
• After payment is received, you can ask for ONE review of the work in progress
• If everyone is happy, work keeps going
• The Artist retains all rights to the artwork.
• The Client retains all rights to their characters.
• The Client can use the artwork for non-commercial purposes such as icons, wallpapers, or other graphics, and can display the piece on their personal website or gallery, with credit to the Artist.
• The Artist reserves the right to display commissioned work on personal websites and use in example and promotional materials.
• The Artist may recycle any works-in-progress pieces that were rejected or unpaid by the client for use in other commissions or personal works.
* These elements must be separated from preceding/following paragraphs by a new line