Last Active: 2 years ago
May 12 2020
A professional in every sense of the word; talented, quick, willing to listen to feedback, and easy to work with. Will be recommending to friends.
April 28 2020
Delivered 4 amazing pieces of art, and took every bit of criticism and concern with the upmost professionalism.
February 10 2020
Amazingly detailed, quick work. Hope we can do more together in the future.
The artist will most likely respond to a request within the same day. This commission slot was rated positively by 2 clients thus far.
1) Price estimates and re-estimates are valid for 90 days. If the project appears to grow beyond a particular slots general size, it will be re-estimated.
2) My payment timeline follows the standard rules of Artist and Client.
3) While the client gains all reproduction rights to utilize the project for its original, intended purpose, additional reproduction or use by the client must be negotiated.
4) I, the designer, retain full copyrighted reproduction rights to utilize the project for competitions, promotional material and within my own professional portfolio. The client companies name will be included unless otherwise requested.
5) I will not accept any project requests that may be deemed overly graphic, pornographic, crude or otherwise inappropriate or offensive.
Project estimates are valid for 90 days from the date of estimate. Project may be reestimated if, upon receipt of all project elements, the designer determines the scope of the project has been altered dramatically from the originally agreed upon concept. Printing fees will be estimated separately and payment arrangements made between client and printer.
All payments are to be made in accordance with Artist and Clients Terms of Service.
REPRODUCTION OF WORK:
One time reproduction rights for the specified project, at the agreed fee, are granted to the client. Any other usage must be negotiated.
All reproduction rights on the copyrighted work are retained by the designer. The work may not be reproduced in any form without consent from the designer.
The designer retains personal rights to use the completed project and any preliminary designs for the purpose of design competitions, future publications on design, educational purposes and the marketing of the designer's business. Where applicable the client will be given any necessary credit for usage of the project elements.
REJECTION/CANCELLATION OF PROJECT:
The client shall not unreasonably withhold acceptance of, or payment for, the project. If, prior to completion of the project, the client observes any nonconformance with the design plan, the designer must be promptly notified, allowing for necessary corrections. Rejection of the completed project or cancellation during its execution will result in forfeiture of deposit and the possible billing for all additional labor or expenses to date. All elements of the project must then be returned to the designer. Any usage by the client of those design elements will result in appropriate legal action. Client shall bear all costs, expenses, and reasonable attorney's fees in any action brought to recover payment under this contract.
COMPLETION/DELIVERY OF PROJECT
Any shipping or insurance costs will be assumed by the client. Any alteration or deviation from the above specifications involving extra costs will be executed only upon approval with the client. Any delay in the completion of the project due to actions or negligence of client, unusual transportation delays, unforeseen illness, or external forces beyond the control of the designer, shall entitle the designer to extend the completion/delivery date, upon notifying the client, by the time equivalent to the period of such delay.
ACCEPTANCE OF AGREEMENT:
The above prices, specifications and conditions are hereby accepted. The designer is authorized to execute the project as outlined in this agreement.
> quoted text
# Biggest headline up to
###### Smallest headline
* List item or
1. Numbered list item
* These elements must be separated from preceding/following paragraphs by a new line