Last Active: 1 month ago
December 23 2022
Siame has an eye for beauty - her style is so pretty and looks like 3d art because it's so realistic. Thank you for delivering beauty. <3
July 03 2022
Literally speechless at the absolutely flawless work.
June 26 2022
Amazing talent and provides constant updates along the way! So very much appreciated :)
June 12 2022
Siame has an eye for beauty and their own unique, distinct style. Quick to communicate and gorgeous illustrations. Thank you.
Part 1. Commission Me!
Let me know you're interested!
Hit the commission button or send me a message and let me know what you're looking for. If you aren't sure how to start up a conversation I have an example / request form. :3
Please include any references / screenshots / anything that will help me ensure that the character looks exactly how you want it to! Even if it's just pictures of celebrities or people they look like. ^^
Rest assured that if I feel that there isn't enough information I'll be sure to ask questions until I have a good idea about what you're looking for.
Part 2. Sketch Phase.
I'll send you an initial pose/really rough sketch idea for the character, either pencil or digital depending on how I feel I can best display the concept. Once you are happy with the sketch I'll approve the Commission and your slot will be reserved.
Part 3. Payment.
Once approved I wont start coloring/detailing until a payment is made toward the artwork. I don't want to spend hours working on a piece to have someone run off with it without paying for my services. Don't worry! The payment doesn't come to me until YOU say the art is completed so there's no risk! :)
Part 4. Coloring.
After payment is confirmed I'll begin coloring the artwork, I'll send you regular progress reports and keep you updated throughout the process. I tend to try and get artwork done as quickly as possible, I can normally finish the piece completely over 1 weekend, weekdays are a little longer because I do work full time so I have less time to do artwork.
I'll send pictures of the work in progress so you can tell me if anything needs changing.
Please let me know if there's anything you want changing at any time, I want to make sure you are 100% satisfied with the picture before confirming that the artwork is completed!
Part 5. Completion.
Once you're happy with everything and the artwork is done, I'll send over a full sized watermarked version of the art. If anything else needs updating after I will do my best to fix it still. Once you confirm the art is completed on here the watermarks will automatically be removed and you'll have your completed commission picture! ^^
Please leave me a review for each commission! I'd greatly appreciate it.
Example Commission Form
Please note you don't -have- to use this, it's just a suggestion!
• Character Name.
• Where are they from.
(Anime? Video Game? Original Universe?)
• Character Age/Personality.
(What do they do for a living, how do they act around others? Do they have any quirks?)
(While I can work from a written description picture references would be helpful! Even if it's just 'they look like x celebrity'. If there's any details you want me to include, like scars, piercings, etc.)
• What you want from me.
(Do you have a specific pose in mind? A specific color scheme? Background?)
• Anything else you think may be relevant.
Terms and Conditions
• I reserve the right to use the artwork for my portfolio - either on DeviantArt or elsewhere.
• If you want your artwork to be private (meaning I wont upload it to my DeviantArt or anywhere else) please let me know, I do charge extra for this since it means I wont be able to use your art as an example to help earn more commissions.
• I reserve the right to refuse any artwork that I feel is inappropriate. This may be anything racial, political, etc. I do not have to give an explanation as to why I have chosen to refuse a commission request.
• Do not use the artwork for commercial purposes without permission. These pieces are all for personal use only. I do charge an extra fee for commercial use. This can be discussed via email/messages prior to commission.
• You may use the art on social media or printing for personal use so long as it's not used to make revenue. Please credit me with a link to my profile if you do post the artwork anywhere! I'd greatly appreciate it. :)
• I have no limits to the amount of revisions requested, you can make as many as you want, but please be reasonable and be aware that the further in to the process of drawing/coloring I am the more difficult it is to make revisions, therefore it may become impossible for me to change the art at later points and I may refuse the revision if I feel it would require too much time/effort to change.
• If a piece requires a major revision after the coloring phase I may consider this for an additional fee, but again if I feel like it would be too difficult to do so I reserve the right to refuse within reason.
Examples of my work can be found on my DeviantArt Gallery: https://siame-sinthera.deviantart.com/
:3 Feel free to send me a message if you have any questions or queries about pricing.
> quoted text
# Biggest headline up to
###### Smallest headline
* List item or
1. Numbered list item
* These elements must be separated from preceding/following paragraphs by a new line