Terms of Service
By commissioning me, you recognize and agree to the following:
- I hold the right to refuse any commission at any time.
- I will not start on your commission until I am given the full payment.
- The commissioner may repost and use the commissioned piece. Please refrain from making major edits to the artwork. Credit is not necessary when the piece is being used inside of deviantArt as long as the signature is still visible, but it is still appreciated. However, credit must be given if being used outside of deviantArt.
- I am willing to negotiate a refund price if I have not finished the piece.
- I will not give a full refund if you are not satisfied with the finished product. If you are unsatisfied with the piece, I am willing to discuss and make edits to the work. I will not re-do the drawing entirely.
- I hold the right to make refunds if I am unable / no longer willing to complete your commission.
- If you rush me / constantly bug me about your commission process, I may refuse to finish your commission and refund you.
The Art Content
The following outlines what I am willing or not willing to draw. Please note that I hold the right to refuse commissions that include content that has not been listed below. Please be considerate when ordering a commission.
I will draw:
- Original Characters
- Fantasy Animals
I will not draw:
- Explicit Scenes
Please be respectful if I refuse your commission. As the artist, I hold the right to decide what I want or do not want to be posted on my profile.
- Please include clear references of the characters you'd like. I will not accept poorly photographed / scanned references or references with no colours.
- I may or may not agree to work off of description references, if they are clear enough. Please realize I am not responsible for "incorrectly interpreting" your character if you do give me a description as a reference.
- I strongly recommend that you give me a description of what you want the character to be doing, in terms of expression, pose, personality, etc. If you want me to pick the pose, expression, personality, etc. you are giving me the right to do choose whatever I'd like for the character, that is fine as well. However, I am not to be held responsible if I am "incorrectly interpreting" your character.