Using Artists&Clients you can quickly hire this artist to produce a piece of art you want.
Last Active: 2 days ago
You are now following ciderxii. You will now get instant real time notification whenever they update their slots, post discounts or open a new one!
Keep following more artists to stay connected!
Consider visiting my website on https://ciderxii.ju.mp/
if you wanna see more of my art samples, visit:
• I will draw the art styles based on the slots of the commission (e.g. I will only draw semi-realism in semi-realism slot, I will not draw cartoony in a semi-realism slot, etc.)
• You can use the commissioned artwork for non-commercial purposes.
• The finished commissioned artwork will be posted with my watermark for promotional purposes.
• If you didn't want your name to be mentioned along with the artwork, please do let me know.
• If you don't want me to repost the art, I won't repost it in any of my social medias. I will ask before I want to post it so don't worry.
• Please understand that I can decline your commission if I don't want to do it under various reasons.
• Please understand that I am also a student, so under some circumstances I may take more or less time to finish the commission, but I will try my best to finish it on time.
d. mild animal features (ears, tails)
e. mild NSFW
c. heavily detailed armor
e. gore (slight blood is okay)
Commissioning me may be a little different from others. It can be described as these steps:
1. Approval : client(you) and artist(me) both agree in the commission and is ready to move to the next step.
2. Briefing : you will have to send visual reference(s) and some detailed information (personality, traits, poses and whatever you desire in the art, fun facts, etc.) about the character that you want to request.
3. Sketching : I will show the sketch and you are able to revise until you’re satisfied with it. On some cases, I would show a few sketches and you can choose which one you like the most, you can also give a little pointer.
4. Payment : The payment must be done BEFORE I show you the finished result. It can be done before the sketching, or after the sketching.
5. Finishing : I give you the finished results. You may still give out some pointers and revision.
6. Complete : After you’re satisfied, you can mark the job as completed and that concludes our commission cycle.
The artist retains all the rights to the artwork
Please note that :
1. I won’t accept any political/religious sensitive topics.
2. I won’t draw images that may potentially offend a third party.
3. Please do not ghost me as I will be very confused.
4. Please do not ignore my questions and inquiries.
5. Please understand that I am somewhat a perfectionist and I want you to REALLY be satisfied with the results :)
6. I am a flexible person, so if you have something in your mind, please just tell me.
7. Please be nice to me.
feel free to ask in the DM if you have any questions !
* These elements must be separated from preceding/following paragraphs by a new line