- I accept all ratings of commissions: G, PG, PG-13 all the way up to NC-17 - I am open to drawing most fetish situations excluding the following: scat, watersports, vomit (anything to do with the excretory system is generally off the table. Non-sexual commissions containing the aforementioned situations may be discussed and decided on a case by case basis.) If you have questions, note me. I reserve the right to say no based on preference.
-I will do things based on a queue system - five slots at one time and only when those five are completed will I open up the next five slots. A deposit on the commission is required to get started, and those that pay in full will receive priority.
- It can take up to 4 weeks to take a piece from start to finish on more complex pieces like reference sheets and comics. I work full time at one job, and part time at another, and most of the time I do not get time off. This means, long, awkward hours and honestly I have to put sleeping and eating in there somewhere. If you need it faster, you need to be up front about that before the contract starts and it will increase the price by at least $10USD, going up based on complexity and speed.
- Understand, if your commission is a sketch, I will likely have it done within a day or two of having placed your order. If it is more complex, like a digital ink piece or a color piece please do not inquire about your commission in the first 3 weeks. I will send you WIPS along the way from sketch to final product; if you have input or changes need to be made, then please note me as SOON as possible to avoid the need to redraw the entire thing. I usually will stream when I'm drawing commissions, so if you're online during those times you are more than welcome, and even encouraged to come watch.
-Be EXPLICIT about the details you want included in the drawing. If your idea is not clear enough, I will ask for clarification. This means poses, character references, costumes, etc.
WORKS IN PROGRESS, CANCELLATIONS AND ADDITIONAL FEES:
- The prices I have listed here are baseline. The price will go up with complexity. If you request drastic changes too far into the process, I will add a reworking fee, starting at $5USD and going up with complexity.
-I give WIPS for each phase of the drawing, however, I will NOT proceed to the NEXT stage of the drawing without prior approval. If you have requested a change, I will make the change, resubmit for approval and only THEN will I keep working on it.
- You will need to put a deposit on the piece to secure a spot in the queue. Half the cost of the commission up front, then half down at the end.
- If you cancel your commission after I have started, I will refund you the cost of the commission save for the work that was completed.
- Feel free to note after the requisite time noted above.
- If you harrass me about your commission prior to the three week time limit, I can guarantee you it WILL NOT make me work faster. It will probably get you moved to the back of the line. In the same vein, do not come into my picarto asking me to change the queue around because you happen to be in the stream.
-I will occasionally take commissions in stream, however, these will be higher than standard prices, and the prices will be posted prior to stream starting.
PAYMENT AND SHIPPING:
- I take payment up front and will NOT send the final version of your commission until all payments have cleared.
- I can and will ship originals of sketches or badges upon request, however you are responsible for the shipping and handling fee. I live in Maine (on the snowy, rainy, foggy nasty coast) and often have to take additional efforts to waterproof packaging, so that cost will be figured into the commission. Lamination will be included on badges and the like and pending purchase of badge making supplies, I can also include lanyards and clips with the cost of each factored in.
-If you are requesting a mature piece and require more "discrete" packaging or special shipping instructions, please include those with the shipping request.
- You may repost my artwork, as long as you follow the rules that follow:
- You may not edit or remove the signatures I place on the piece.
-You must link back to my page on Furaffinity or Deviantart and put my info in the description as the artist.
- If you need to get in touch, please note me or contact via email at dragonmage_221[at]yahoo.com
- I will not respond to notes asking about the progress within the first 3 weeks save for necessary changes on the piece after a WIP has been sent.
- Do not ask for my facebook, personal email, instant messenger, or any other form of communication. I take notes on FA and email. I do not consider Secondlife messages, F-list messages or anything like that a valid form of communication for a business transaction.