Last Active: 6 days ago
Anime-styled character. Mainly colored in cell shade with minor blend. Mostly do cute face, but edgy one is capable.
Can do complex poses and wears, please remember it's for half body/waist-up/thighs-up.
Currently only accept simple or blurred aditional background.
Price applied per character.
Estimated turnaround time is 3-6 days depending on job takes and complexity (sorry idk why this input box now allows nothing except integer values).
Commercial & limitations are in ToS
The artist will most likely respond to a request within the same day. This commission slot was rated positively by 6 clients thus far.
October 28 2019
Again another wonderful time I recommend for anyone to commission!
May 16 2019
Afence is one of the best people I have ever worked with, they brought my idea to life with incredible speed and results. I love their work and would recommend anyone to work with them!
May 10 2019
They Worked Very Fast and Brought My OC To Life and Made Him Look Exactly How I Wanted 100% Would Recommend! (:
May 02 2019
Nice to work with and don't have to wait long. Would recommend them
April 19 2019
Super cute and charming artwork! Definetly will commission again!
April 19 2019
AMAZING ARTIST!!!! Polite and quick, I could not recommend more!!!
April 17 2019
Worked very fast, open to changes and very communicative. Not just that, they were very kind! The art turned out amazing; I definitely recommend them.
- Commissions can be used for commercial purposes. If you order a fanart, for instance, please refer the license rules to it's franchise. I can't grant commercial uses if the franchise doesn't allow commercial derivatives.
- You are allowed to post commission result on your social account.
- Can't do R18 stuffs, mecha, furry, muscular.
- As I live in GMT+7, I'll try my best to respond messages between UTC 0 a.m - 3 p.m
I will send updates on every drawing stages:
requirement -> sketch -> lineart -> color -> sweet
Payment is made after client approves the sketch.
Revisions are preferably at early stages.
Providing good requirements and references will be very helpful.
* These elements must be separated from preceding/following paragraphs by a new line