Last Active: 2 hours ago
[PLEASE READ THE ARTIST TERMS BEFORE COMMISSIONING]
Hello guys ^_^
My drawing style is anime style.
I accept everything to draw in headshot view, but unfortunately, I won't do:
R18 / Rule 34 / NSFW
Mild nudity is accepting (bikini, underwear)
+Simple Background: +$5
+Fullcolor Background: +$10
EXTRA Source file: +$5
Full Copyright: +$20
for further information, just whisper me :)
The artist will most likely respond to a request within the same day. This commission slot was rated positively by 29 clients thus far.
September 07 2020
great style and great communication
August 03 2020
Fast! they had a sketch to me for approval the same day i placed the order. two days later i got the finished product and i love it
June 29 2020
Fast completion, and was a pleasure to work with
May 26 2020
May 12 2020
Fast, good work!
April 30 2020
It is fantastic thank you!
April 23 2020
Great artist and very communicative through the whole process! Thank you :D
April 20 2020
Artist's timeline was reasonable and was easy to work with. No complaints.
March 26 2020
Very nice work, done very quickly. And the artist was very friendly to boot! I'd definitely recommend them.
January 28 2020
It took longer than expected, but the artist was very compliant and made sure I felt confortable throughout the whole process. The details I needed fixed were quickly and accurately taken care of as well. That goes without mentioning how beautiful the art is. I 100% recommend Ivanshinoda.
How to commission:
1. Make sure that I'm available (not busy with another works) by whispering me first
2. If I'm available, you can click "Commission Artist"
3. Give me some information about the commission and sample images, then I'll approve the commission
4. I'll give you the rough sketch, if you feeling okay with that, to proceed to the next step (lineart, coloring and rendering), make sure the payment status is "Paid"
5. When the artworks is done and no more revisions left, you must change the status into "Completed" to get HD resolution of the commission
* These elements must be separated from preceding/following paragraphs by a new line