I'll draw & color your character/person (in front or 3/4 view) on computer.
Please tell me in advance which style you prefer (e.g: cute semi-real, cartoony, anime, etc (>_<) have a look at the sample image.
Base price: $20
Only one character per commision
Kids, real person
Human, kemonomimi (human with animals ears, horn, teeth)
I don't draw: Fanarts, bara, humanoid robot (it's OK if it's more human-like), mechas, furry, NSFW, pedophile, animals
Background is white or flat color.
The final piece'll be in JPEG format, 1000 x 1000 or 1500 x 1500 pixel, 256 dpi.
Add simple items (hat, glasses, small items, long ear, horn, eye patch, mustache etc.): + from $3 to $5
Add complex items (e.g: headdress, weapons, tattoos, big items, complex pattern etc.): + from $7
Character that has much beard, super long/ complex hair: + $5
Before start to work, here's what I need:
A description of color (skin, hair, eyes, shade etc.)
Photo references of things in the description + color references/palette (if possible), so that I can draw accurately (or else I’ll draw it my way :D)
Any specific request that I should notice before start drawing (scar, moles, freckles, etc.)
(Ô w Ô) More details'll take longer time to finish, please be patient :D
*You can ask me to send you the line-only version
*If a detail/ pattern is too complicated, I may ask you to change it, or I'll simplify it (with your opinion), or I may refuse to draw it (; __ ; )
Please read about the process in terms section. I'll also show you a color sketch.
Thank you ( ^ _ ^ ) I'm looking forward to working with you.
The artist will most likely respond to a request within the same day. This commission slot was rated positively by 0 clients thus far.
Hello, thank you for your reading (^_^).
Please notice some rules below:
- I'll do one character per commission.
- Commissions are for personal use only.
- I have rights to use the artwork for promotion (show smaller version in my portfolio, my social medias with client’s name). Please tell me if you want to keep the commission private.
- You need to fulfill the payment in advance, then I'm starting to work.
- I may turn down your commission if I think it is beyond my abilities.
- After received the information/refs and payment, I’ll do a rough sketch.
- I’ll show you the sketch. During this time, you can ask me to change/revise the elements in the sketch. I can fix it until you satisfy, but please don’t take too long (TTwTT).
- When the sketch is accepted, I’ll start to draw. You can't change/revise it anymore.
* These elements must be separated from preceding/following paragraphs by a new line