Last Active: 3 months ago
A half body cell shaded image of your character.
Please pay special attention to my ToS that can be found on my profile.
What I will do: Humans, Anthros
Depending on complexity; Robots, Monsters, Animals
What I won't do:
Backgrounds, fetish works, NSFW, Accept commissions for real humans from portraits unless I have proof of their willingness.
The artist will most likely respond to a request within the same day. This commission slot was rated positively by 1 client thus far.
Zoetrooper’s Terms of Service
For the purposes of this document here are clarifications on the following terminology:
You, the buyer, are referred to as the commissioner. I am referred to as the artist. The work,artwork, or image is referred to as the commission.
By commissioning me you agree to the following terms of service:
- The artist reserves the right to deny any commission request for any reason.
- General turn around time is one week depending on commission load.
- If the commissioner would like to commission something before a particular date please contact the artist at least one week beforehand. (Ex: birthday gifts or other holiday presents) Although the artist cannot guarantee the work will always be completed before that time.
- Major revisions can be requested during the sketch phase only. (Pose Alteration)
- Minor revisions such small line adjustment or color alteration can be done after sketch approval within reason.
- If more than 5 minor revisions are required after sketch approval there will be additional fees.
- All commissions must be paid for.
- Payment must be via Paypal (USD) or dA points.
- At any given time the commissioner may have up to, but not exceeding, $100 in pending commissions.
- Any commissions up to the $100 limit will be completed before accepting additional requests from the same commissioner.
- After invoice is sent, if payment is not received within 30 days there will be a 25% cost increase on the commission.
- The commissioner understands they will not receive their commission until full payment is sent.
Termination of Services
- The artist reserves the right to cancel a commission for any reason, and issue a refund to the commissioner.
- The commissioner may cancel a commission at any time; although there is a minimum charge for work done. (See Refunds below)
- Commissions refused or terminated by the commissioner cannot be used in whole or in part.
- If the artist has not completed the commission in 30 days the commissioner will be refunded in full.
- If the artist has not started on the commission and the commissioner chooses to cancel their commission the commissioner will be refunded in full.
- If the artist has started on the commission and the commissioner chooses to cancel their order the artist will charge you for work done and refund you the rest. (ex: If I have inked an image and you wanted a full color image I will charge you for an inked image and issue a refund of remaining money)
- The character(s) in the commission belong(s) to the owners, the artwork belongs to the artist.
- The commissioner or others will not take credit for the commission.
- Re-uploading the watermarked version of the commission that links to the artist’s gallery is acceptable.
- The commission may not be altered or modified without the artist’s permission.
- The commission may not be used for commercial use without the artist’s permission.
- Only the commissioner and those involved may use the commission.
Alterations in the Terms of Service
- All terms are subject to change by the artist at any given time. Commissioners will be notified of any changes being made in the terms of service during the time in which they have a pending request if applicable.
* These elements must be separated from preceding/following paragraphs by a new line