Illustrations for books and chapters. This can range from full colored pages/designs to smaller pictures to help visualize the story. The Illustration will be painted and rendered based on the commission request. I tend to focus on characters and background in a visually dynamic image of expression. I prefer to keep me style painterly but can also make illustrations more crisp and detailed. Pricing may vary quite a bite based on the complexity of the illustration as well as the time it will take.
The artist will most likely respond to a request within the same day. This commission slot was rated positively by 0 clients thus far.
January 12 2018
Excellent job with this one. You really nailed the overall attitude of the character. Really nice detail as well. It's bad ass 10/10
December 14 2017
Was fast to do the sketching and asking what I would like to change about it. Then in hardly much time after that he was able to ink and color it. I would go back to this artist for more.
Due to random work schedules I will not be available all the time. It may take me some time to get to a request depending on the work week.
I'm alright with nudity as long as its tasteful. However I will not work on overly explicit imagery.
I have the right to adjust the price depending on commission complexity. Commissions meant for commercial use Such as book covers, concepts and designs will be charged higher than commissions meant for personal use.
All commissions will be done digitally, I will not be sending physical copies.
I reserve the right to Include finished commission on my social media or portfolio (if applicable) and would like credit shown if the commissioner uploads to any social media. (A shout out and/or link to my social media.)
If I have accepted a commission but am unable to work on it due to unforeseen circumstances I will let the commissioner know to request a refund. If I fail in letting the commissioner know and have not kept contact them for up to a week feel free to request a refund.
- When requesting a commission please provide a general description of what you want/don't want, If possible providing references. (This can includes poses description, composition, character personality and even mood and color tones.)
- After accepting a commission, I will do 1 or more quick sketches to show the client and see what they want changed before moving forward. (If we are unable to move passed the sketch phase for some reason the commissioner is free to request a refund)
- Once a sketch is approved I will begin painting. I will provide work in progress at various stages for feed back, However the further into the paining I go the less likely I will make major changes. That's why we have the sketch phase.
- Once it starts hitting crunch time I'll clean up and polish the painting, the general finishing touches.
- When finished I will send a watermarked Image, Once the client clicks complete the watermark will be removed.
* These elements must be separated from preceding/following paragraphs by a new line