DESPITE THE COMMUNICATION PROCESS, EACH ARTWORK USUALLY TAKES 2-4 DAYS AFTER THE SKETCH IS APPROVED BY YOU.
Before you order
- Commission will only start after you pay.
- Have references of the character ready (Written description is fine if it's a oc that hasn't been created yet).
- Tell me how you like it. Size/Outfit/Posture/Background Color…etc if applicable.
After you order/pay, Stages of the process
- I will provide you a very rough draft to show you how it looks like in general, feel free to change anything as you like at this stage.
- When we are both happy with the draft, I will start cleaning it up then show you the fine lineart of it. At this stage I can only do minor changes.
- WHEN IT IS A BLACK n WHITE COMMISSION: After the lineart, I will start to add some shading depending on how you like it. ( Grey shading/manga screen tone or just simple color in black )
- WHEN IT IS A COLOR COMMISSION: After the lineart, I will start to color it in. After showing you the final colored version, it’s very difficult to do any changes. I can only do minor changes on the color only (definitely not changing the lineart no more)
- When you are happy with the result and completed the work, I will provide you the original high-resolution art work.
- Once you pay, you can post the artwork online or print it out for personal purposes. ( It means you CANNOT sell my art work in any way nor sell any items with my drawing printed on it.
- If you chose to post it onto any website/blog, credit to me will be appreciated.
- If you want to use my art work on any commercial use such as game, trading card, printing….ect, please contact me via : [email protected] for further discussion.
4.I will still be using my finished commission as part of my portfolio and upload it on my personal websites. If you want to buy the copy right off me, contact me via the above e-mail address.