Online: 2 months ago
Using Artists&Clients you can quickly hire this artist to produce a piece of art you want.
[PL / ENG / RUS]
Hello, I'm Miraine and I specialize in traditional & digital artworks!
I'm huge fan of any content that is connected to fantasy - games, books, songs etc., would love to work in game industry as a concept artist or illustator one day. :)
My main media that I use are watercolours, ink and digital painting generally, I plan to get along with making 3D models as soon as I get better hardware. ;)
1) Estimate time that takes me to finish artwork is likely 3-4 days, max. 1-2 weeks; it all depends on complexity/details of the character.
I work according to my own pace to ensure best quality.
2) I'll start working as soon as the payment will be done. I accept payment via: paypal/Artist&Clients/deviantart points
3) You get the right to 3 previews - every next change after these 3 previews costs 5$.
4) Commissioned artworks are for non-commercial use.
This means you cannot use it for advertisements or any other kind of profit - I’m not selling copyright. You can use it for avatars, facebook backgrounds, forums, showing on the public on your social media or in any place on the internet with proper adnotation/taging me with ©Miraine
If you want to order a COMMERCIAL COMMISSION, prices are:
x2 price (Type 1) - When the artwork is not the bulk of the product (promotional material, CD cover, game assets, social media artwork, business cards, etc.) x3 price (Type 2) - When the artwork is the bulk of the product and you're reproducing or selling it (merchandise, etc.). 5) I have the right to self-promote myself with commissioned artwork (usually as a potential example in commission charts, portfolio or free giveaways), although I don’t claim the rights to character.
Also, I always remember to tag or mention about the person it belongs to.
6) I claim the right to decline commission if I’m not feeling comfortable with it.
7) I do not give refunds after you accept sketch - please, let’s respect each others’ time.
8) What you get is full HD artwork in PNG and JPEG + progress gif.
9) I take additional charges for things like: more complex shades, wings, tails, horns, backgrounds.
If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to ask - leave a message on my fb/dA/aS/A&C/ig inbox or via e-mail:
No feedback provided.
No feedback provided.
* These elements must be separated from preceding/following paragraphs by a new line