Using Artists&Clients you can quickly hire this artist to produce a piece of art you want.
Last Active: 7 months ago
You are now following frzart. You will now get instant real time notification whenever they update their slots, post discounts or open a new one!
Keep following more artists to stay connected!
I CHECK A&C PAGES EVERYDAY, so I'll reply within 24hour! :)
Hi there, you can call me frz, like "freeze"! I'm a digital painter/illustrator living in Indonesia. My drawing style tends to anime/semi, but I can adapt to most anything. Don't worry, I work very fast. A sense of desire or urge to create a work really pushed me to succeed in fulfilling success. There is a thing that cannot be mentioned about how I feel about the person who ordered an original work made by me.
Take a look at my Portofolio | IG, I learned how to communicate through the art that I put in the form especially the art of Visual: Digital Painting/Illustrating/Drawing/Graphic/, and Manipulation, with over 5+ years of experience in Illustration mostly using Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Lightroom, Paint Tool SAI.
They say "Creativity is Inteligent having fun", they're right somehow. It's not that easy to put your soul and heart into one thing called Art.
I love to watch Sci-fi, Adventure, Horror, Mystery, Fantasy Anime, Cartoon, or Regular Movie, and listening to Lofi, Chill Hip-Hop, Rap sometimes, Classical, Country, EDM Music
It's a pleasure to be connected with all of you!
- Slots occupied (current total number of commissions in progress): 0
- Waiting list (number of people in the waiting queue): 0
- Approx. your approval if you place a commission now: N/A
Make sure to read my Terms of Service (located at the top) before ordering. You can also read about my commission process there. If you have any questions that are not covered in the terms, feel free to message me!
I only send the commission in digital files.
I will show wips and the final image (in less qualityand watermarked/protected by art stealer ) in all my social media/pages for promotion my work.
If you don't want to your work to be exposed the moment commission is finished, you can ask for a private commission:
- It will cost 15% more of the final price.
- I will not show any wip or final image in any site.
- But your slot in the lists and waiting lists will be showed. I can hide your name if you prefer, with no cost.
- All the prices showed are for Personal/Private Use, this mean you can't make money with the commission piece I draw for you in any type of form.
- You can gift them, show it in your social media or print it with no commercial purpose.
- I will include a small watermark.
- You can ask for Commercial Use and the final price will change depending on the project.
- I'm very open to discuss about a price that suits fine for both parts :)
- I will remove the watermark unless you want me to include it.
- I own the rights of the art but not for the character. Unless you ask me a commission with my own original characters (which I don't hav at this point).
- You don't need to give me credit everytime you post the commission (Althought it will be grateful) The important thing is that you say that the art is a commission. You may own the characters, but the art is from me.
- You may use it for commercial purpose, you can sell it in the product yourself.
Provide all the info you have about your order with clear image references, but try to be concise.
You can use this form as a guide:
I want to order a commission
Type of commission:
- ex: Character - Simple background
- ex: Describe his/her the personality: Pose: Expression: Include images: [optional]
Background: (if required)
- ex: Scene: Light: Or any other useful info: Include images: [optional]
Resolution / Ratio
- ex: A4 / A4 but 18:9 ratio, etc / A3
[if you didn't fill some of these, I'll make what fits]
If you didn't fill the resolution, I will make the commission automatically in 2480 x 3508 px (A4) at 300 DPI and it can be vertical or horizontal.
+8 USD for aspec ratio 16:9.
+12 USD for aspec ratio 18:9.
+15 USD for A3 (3508 x 4960 px) at 300 DPI
Let's say you want it more longer for a wallscroll or phone wallpaper/case : 2480 pixels x 4408 pixels [16:9] , or 2480 pixels x 4960 pixels [18:9].
1) If I accept I will make the sketch, send you the work in progress sketch and wait for approval. (in this step you may revise it twice at max).
2) I'll start lining and coloring after you paid it.
3) I'll send you a message if the commission is finished and the original size image to your e-mail (PNG & JPEG). (in this step you may revise it twice at max).
4) I'll not accept the deadlines. Just be patient to wait the commission for (1-5 days). Depends on what type of commission you're on.
use this platform OR PAYPAL payment : paypal.me/frzpay
I will start after you make the full payment.
I don't accept refunds.
When you make a request, you will enter a waiting list I have in my profile here and you have to wait for your turn. If you don't want your name to be showed, let me know! But your taken slot will be showed someway. In the meanwhile feel free to talk me all the details of the commission if you want.
If you were on the waiting list, but when I write you to start, you don't answer me for about a month, I will remove your slot from the waiting list >///< But you can open another request when you want ^^!
Will draw / Won't draw:
Overall I'm not picky, but I have very few things I'm not willing to draw. As usual, when in doubt, feel free to ask me first.
Will Draw: Humanoid characters, both masculine and feminine, weapons, creatures/monsters, most stuff. Scantily clad characters and sexually suggestive themes are okay (the second to a certain extent).
Will Draw, but...": Full mecha (I love mecha designs though so I'm always willing to put in the extra effort), anthro. (provided there are enough references for me to use." , it just depends on how much you're willing to trust my skill).
Won't Draw: Extreme gore (as in really extreme), full nudity, fetish/pornographic material.
* These elements must be separated from preceding/following paragraphs by a new line