Using Artists&Clients you can quickly hire this artist to produce a piece of art you want.
Last Active: 1 day ago
You are now following dayalive29. You will now get instant real time notification whenever they update their slots, post discounts or open a new one!
Keep following more artists to stay connected!
Hello! I draw sometimes! I value my physical, and mental well-being so I may have to slow down sometimes, but I guarantee quality illustrations!
I. General Terms
• Commission prices and Terms of Service are always subject to change without notice.
• Text-based descriptions are accepted but it will take a significant more amount of time to translate into visuals. Provision of high-quality image reference is highly encouraged.
• Nudity and NSFW are accepted. The artist has the right to decline any requests.
II. Payment and Refunds
• Payment is required upfront before the start of initial sketch. Full payment is encouraged.
• Partial payment is acceptable. (50% before initial sketch and the remaining 50% before submission of final render)
• No refunds once the artist has started - unless there is an emergency on the artist's side when discontinuation of the commission itself is necessary.
• After payment (full, or partial), the artist will initialize the sketch, which is then sent to the client for approval.
• Working time can take up to 4-7 days, or longer, depending on workload. In case of any foreseeable, or otherwise, emergencies, working time may be prolonged. Faster client responses may also lessen the work time provided. WIPS may be given in the middle of coloring or rendering.
• Minor adjustments can still be made on the final piece, as long as it is doable.
• The full sized image + watermarked version will be provided.
IV. Copyright and Usage
• Commissioned artworks are for the client's PERSONAL USE only. Any commercial usage, claiming, or reproduction are not permitted.
• The artist retain full and exclusive rights to the original artwork; The artist have the right to promote and to display all commissioned works on any website or gallery.
• The Client may print the full artwork (sans-watermark), and claim the right of their character(s)(if original) but not the drawing itself.
• The Client may share the art themselves (watermarked) with proper credit given to the artist.
• Do not remove, alter or replace my watermark/signature on the artwork.
* These elements must be separated from preceding/following paragraphs by a new line