Using Artists&Clients you can quickly hire this artist to produce a piece of art you want.
"Never assume your client is an idiot."
- Shaddy Safadi
In the professional field, I live by the quote above.
I'm not the type of artist that will just give you what you want, but I will make sure that IT IS GOOD and has been filtered through my eyes.
One thing, I don’t draw a super-hyper-realism stuffs, nude, or sexual content.
The way I work:
1. I will ask you as much info as possible to make your vision into a beautiful and really cool artwork.
2. I will show you the sketch and overall look (colors can be included) of your commission, problably more than one. Then you can ask a revision, correction, etc.
3. You can only ask for a MINOR revision when I'm on rendering stage.
4. It usually takes 1 - 2 weeks each artwork (2 weeks problably too long though), depending on the speed of your feedback too, faster the better.
* These elements must be separated from preceding/following paragraphs by a new line