Online: 5 days ago
Using Artists&Clients you can quickly hire this artist to produce a piece of art you want.
Heyyyy I'm a lawyer who hates law and loves art, trying to live with pencils on my hand and not folders with cases :')
By commissioning me, you’re purchasing my artist labour only. I retain all copyrights over my work, which include but are not limited to the right to distribute, reproduce or use the image as a sample for sales/self-promotion, unless otherwise agreed upon.
1. I reserve the right to use any image I create as I see fit. I retain all rights to the image. This includes, but is not limited to, producing and selling prints or portfolios (print, digital or CD) and/or posting to my online galleries. I retain full commercial and distribution rights on any image I produce.
2. I will respect your request to not publicly post your commission if this has been talked beforehand.
3. I reserve the right to modify and resell any rejected sketches as "pre-posed" at a later date.
The commissioner may upload the work done for them to their SNS as long as it is credited and linked back to any of my galleries (Twitter @WavyBunny, Tumblr @wavy-bunny, Instagram @wavybunny_). Once a piece is commissioned, you may use it for any personal use that you please, including but not limited to icons, signatures, layouts, wallpapers, themes and personal site display.
1. You may not claim the work to be your own, edit or set it up for redistribution. You may not use it for any external projects, commercial or non-commercial unless agreed upon.
2. You may resell it for the price you purchased it with. As long as it's not for reproduction such as prints, t-shirts, mugs, charms, etc.
3. Commissions are intended for NON-COMMERCIAL use only.
If you are not sure whether your request counts as personal, feel free to ask me about its intended use.
The commissioner is paying for "digital art", therefore, they will not receive any physical item in the mail from this purchase. The commissioner will only receive a digital copy of the artwork that is custom-made to their order.
When the commissioner pays this invoice, they acknowledge that they understand and agree to this terms of service.
* These elements must be separated from preceding/following paragraphs by a new line