Terms and Conditions
You As the Commissioner
- May upload work done for you anywhere with credit to me and a link back to my DeviantArt/Tumblr.
- May cancel your commission at any time and a partial refund for work not done will be given. Refund amount will be decided by me. A full refund will be given if I have not started.
- May edit my work without permission as long as credit for the drawing is still given to me.
- May not reproduce the image on merchandise or make prints of my work for the purpose of selling it. Merchandise or prints created for personal use is allowed.
As the Artist
- I retain all copyright to my work, even if the characters contained in the image are not my own. I retain the right to distribute, reproduce and copy as I see fit for sales or self promotion.
- If you are reselling a character depicted in an image made for you (by me), then the buyer may only purchase the reposting rights to the image. I still retain all copyright.
- I reserve the right to cancel at any time without explanation.
3.a. A full refund will be issued, and I will retain all rights to the work, if any, that has been completed. The commissioner does not reserve the right to post, use, or edit any work that has been completed.
3.b. I only cancel if a commissioner is being excessively rude, beyond reasonable, or if I have a life emergency.
- I reserve the right to change my prices and charge extra for complicated characters. What I consider "complicated" is at my discretion.
- Prices for extra characters cover up to three total characters. Any commissions involving more than three characters requires a custom quote.
- Payment is due upon the completion of the sketch stage and that I’m given the okay to continue.
Timeframe of completion of the commission:
- I do not take deadlines because I do not want to promise someone I will have the commission ready one day and fail them, please take that in mind when commissioning me.
- That being said, commissions should take no longer than a month, depending on life issues.
Edits and Changes
- Commissions will have a sketch approval stage. I will not begin coloring or laying lineart unless the sketch is approved.
1.a. I will make any requested changes, provided they are not outrageous. The meaning of "outrageous" is up to my discretion.
1.b. Any edits beyond the sketch phase will cost $2 per item that must be edited.
- Before I shade an image I will present flat colors to be approved. It is the commissioner's responsibility to correct character errors at this point.
- I do not issue refunds, partial or full, on work once completed.
- I reserve the right to cancel any request that makes me uncomfortable at any time.
- a. The commissioner may make a new request at this point and will not be charged for work already done on the previous.
1.b. If the commissioner does not desire a new request they will be issued a full refund.
- I only draw characters that have a picture reference [No text descriptions and no small pixel art.]
- I do not do overly adult themes or excessive gore, mechs, overly muscled, inflated, anything hyper or over exaggerated, or stand alone copyrighted characters [Fan characters of shows and games are fine but none copyrighted to a company.]
You can contact me by messaging me here or at my Deviantart. Please do not keep questioning about the commission unless it's needed, if I take a long time it's understandable but if you ask about it every day it's a bit too much and it might get to the point that I drop the commission and refund your money.