Online: 3 weeks ago
Using Artists&Clients you can quickly hire this artist to produce a piece of art you want.
I'm an illustrator, graphic designer, writer, gisher, language lover, renaissance woman, and avid traveler.
I will NOT create art of any of the following:
• NSFW, fetish, overly sexualized characters (like gigantic breasts), or any kind of sexual situation
• Excessive violence or gore
• Anything promoting hate, including but not limited to racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, ableism, supremacy, Nazism, Trump, fascism, or any other form of bigotry. In addition, art commissioned on any topic can NEVER be used in association with any form of bigotry either.
Please send all the following when you commission me:
• Detailed description of the art you would like to commission.
• Any reference images
• Number of characters (if any) and relevant description / reference images for each.
• Planned use for the art – art for hanging on your wall is designed differently than art for a book cover, for a website, etc.
• If you intends to use the art for commercial purposes (possible additional fee)
• If you wants the art to remain private and not reposted or shown anywhere by me such as in my portfolio (possible additional fee)
• Any time constraints or deadlines you have must be disclosed before the commission can begin. I will only accept the commission if I can meet your deadline. The artist is not bound by any time requests made after work has begun.
• Specific dimensions of the completed artwork, for instance Height 12” x Width 18” at 300 dpi. If you are unsure what dimensions to order, I may make some suggestions based on your planned purpose for the art. The dimensions must be agreed upon before the commission can begin and cannot be changed later because the art will be designed to work with the set dimensions.
You will receive WIPs as I work on your art. Each WIP must be approved, or have changes asked to be made, before I will continue with your art. This is to ensure that what I’m creating meets your vision. After you have approved elements of the art, major changes cannot be made without additional costs.
Prices vary based on factors including the complexity of the art, the size, the style, and any additional rights or restrictions you choose.
Full refunds are only available if the artist has not begun work. If the client needs to cancel after the artist has begun work, the maximum refund they can receive is 50%. If the artist has already completed the art, the client can no longer receive any refund.
Client will not receive a non-watermarked version of the image until payment has been received in full.
Art created is a digital product. If the client wants art prints, they can print the art themselves, or arrange to buy art prints from me for an additional price after the commission has been completed.
Client is granted a worldwide, fully-paid, royalty-free, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-commercial, perpetual license with the right to reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works of, and publicly display their commissions for personal purposes. However, if the client uses the art, or any derivative of the art, as part of a hate campaign, all of their rights to the art will be revoked and legal action may be taken against them. Permission to use the art for commercial purposes is available for an additional fee. Artist retains full rights to the art unless otherwise agreed upon for an additional fee. If the client wishes for the art to remain private, this must be agreed upon before the art is created, and will require an additional fee.
* These elements must be separated from preceding/following paragraphs by a new line