We are an art commissions marketplace that saves you time and reduces your risks while increasing your productivity. A&C is the perfect tool for creative people.
Using Artists&Clients you can quickly hire this artist to produce a piece of art you want.
Hello, I am not a freelance artist yet, but I am opening up commissions for a second income.
Feel free to ask or contact me ヾ(๑╹◡╹๑)
I am using an Anime style Art, and i can do:
• original character (girls, *boys)
• some fanart (ask first)
• erotic content (ask first)
And what i can't do:
• Realistic animals
• Realistic portraits or illustrations
• Explicit pornography
• heavy Gore or violence
You can check more of my illustration in the homepage bellow
term and condition
As the artist I hold every right to the artwork, so I may do whatever I wish with it, in example;
- Post/display the picture anywhere I want (giving you proper credit as the owner of the characters).
- Promote myself with it in any place.
as a commissioner you may :
- repost the art in other sites with proper credit to my gallery (any other personal site like tumblr/instegram/DA ext.). Only if you credit me.
- Print the art and even make whatever merchandising you want as long as it's only for your personal use and not for sale.
- Use it for any personal use as ling as you're not making any money from it.
you are Not allowed to :
- change, modify, trace or use my works without my premmission
- Reproduce the copyrighted artwork comercially (meaning making money from it in any kind)
- take credit for the art work.
- remove my water mark
hot to order
sent me an email in this form to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (this email isnt may paypal one)
- your username : (DA/ instegram)
- Paypal e-mail:
** I, [your name/username], certify I have read, understood and accepted your terms of service and I also verify that the commission I am purchasing is 100% voluntary, I am of legal age and/or have my parent's permission to purchase it. As well as I promise to not request any chargeback once the commission is finished.
* These elements must be separated from preceding/following paragraphs by a new line