We are an art commissions marketplace that saves you time and reduces your risks while increasing your productivity. A&C is the perfect tool for creative people.
Using Artists&Clients you can quickly hire this artist to produce a piece of art you want.
I'm a junior concept artist based in Italy with a passion for Fantasy illustration. I've studied VFX (concept art and 3D modeling) at Nemo Academy in Florence.
At the moment i'm working as a concept artist and prop designer for a Fantasy Themed Rpg, and as an illustrator for a Graphic Novel project, while doing freelancer works as illustrator and Concept artist. I've had experience with Card Games, table top games and book illustration.
I love drawing Sci-fi environment and fantasy landscapes but my favourite field is character design.
As the Artist:
• I reserve the right to decline any commission for any reason.
• I retain the copyrights to my work and (I) may upload any version of any commission to my galleries. The client may choose to remain anonymous. If the client wishes to keep the commission private, or buy copyrights to the work, an additional fee can be discussed. By default the client does receive reproduction rights only (this means the client, and the client only, can utilize the work for non-commercial use, if artist is mentioned as creator). By default, the client retains no copy-rights to my work. For more info see "Italian economic rights".
As the Client:
• If at any time the client wishes to cancel the commission %50 of the fee is nonrefundable. The other %50 is refunded only if the commission has not been completed. Other conditions may alter the possibility of a refund; such situation may occour if the client is non-responsive or if the client previously approved the work.
• A commission begins when I receive and approve your request. The briefing I require for a single illustration can vary from a 100words (+/- 3 lines) to a long description with reference images, based on client preferences and needs.
• Once briefed, the commission will start and I will provide the client with a maximum of 3 raw sketches to chose from. The process schedule will be communicated to the client and may slightly vary based on artist and client needs. The client will be given one chance to request minor changes or corrections. Further corrections may require an additional fee, situation depending.
• Once the sketch is approved, I will submit from 1 to 3 updates to the client based on artist and/or client needs.
• Once completed, work delivery will occur once the complete payment is delivered.
Total or partial (50%) fee to be delivered after sketch completion, if partial has been chosen, remaining 50% to be delivered before completion of the work.
Bank Transfer (within EU) and Paypal (rest of the world)
By commissioning me you agree to the above Term of service.
* These elements must be separated from preceding/following paragraphs by a new line