Using Artists&Clients you can quickly hire this artist to produce a piece of art you want.
Last Active: 3 weeks ago
You are now following KittenLB_Kaitlin. You will now get instant real time notification whenever they update their slots, post discounts or open a new one!
Keep following more artists to stay connected!
Hi! My name is Kaitlin and Im here to show what I can do in terms of art. I mainly draw anime styled illustrations using Procreate.
Terms of Service By commissioning me, you automatically accept my terms of service.
General Terms of Service
- I have the right to decline a commission.
- The client is required to pay 100% upfront first before I start on the commissions.
- I will update the client with any major progress. The commission is refundable if I don't update for more than a week and a half.
- Besides the situation listed above, the client will not be allowed to cancel the commission.
- The client will receive the final product and two optional progress videos through email.
- Communication during and after the commission will be kept and documented.
Image Rights and Use
- The client cannot sign their signature on the commissioned image and, or market it as their own.
- The client is not allowed to remove my signature from the image.
- I have the right to distribute and use the image. If the image has an original character/s, I will credit the character/s and mention proper ownership.
- If the commissioner does not want me to post it publicly, please tell me first so I may know beforehand.
- Images may be used for commercial profit, ONLY after consulting me at the beginning of the commission. (More money required if it's under commercial profit.)
Video Rights and Use
- The client is allowed to post the finished videos but they cannot claim them as their own.
- I have the right to post the finished video online unless told otherwise.
- Videos will not be used for any commercial profit for the client unless talked about.
* These elements must be separated from preceding/following paragraphs by a new line