We are an art commissions marketplace that saves you time and reduces your risks while increasing your productivity. A&C is the perfect tool for creative people.
Using Artists&Clients you can quickly hire this artist to produce a piece of art you want.
You can call me Airing, or Airi for short. I'm 2D Freelance Illustrator. I'm self-taught and I can draw both Traditional or Digital art.
I provided best service for my costumers. Looking forward working with you. ;)
First of all, please make sure that my artstyle suits your taste! ♡
My best drawing skill :
I can do, but not very good :
+ bara, muscles
+ R-18 poses/stuff
+ detailed armor
Can't draw :
+ mecha, robotic, android, etc
+ old people (oldies)
+ real people
Note for Client/Commissioner :
◦ First come, first serve.
◦ For personal use only. DO NOT reproduce the image into a merch / prints / cover / etc for commercial purpose (unless you want to commission me for commercial purpose, kindly email me♡)
◦ You may upload in your own page with credit and do not remove the watermark.
◦ Please let me know if you doesn't want me to display the commissioned artwork on my pages or want it to be private commission.
◦ Please give me the clear reference(s) with the personalities or details of the character(s) that you want to commission me, due to avoid OOCs.
Note and Terms from me as the artist :
◦ Have the right to display the commissioned artwork on my pages (unless if you don't like it, free to tell me♡)
◦ I may increase the prices due to complexity details/poses (-+5$ to 10$)
◦ All the price are fix for personal use. No nego.
◦ Work time is different due to the complexity of your request.
◦I'll try hard and make sure to satisfy my clients ♡
Note about Artwork :
• Minimal canvas size between 1500 X 1500 pixel 350 dpi
• Maximal revision are 3! And I only do minor revision for the finals.
For more of my digital artwork :
To see my digital drawing, visit : https://www.instagram.com/tanenti7/
To see my traditional drawing, visit : https://www.instagram.com/air.iing/
* These elements must be separated from preceding/following paragraphs by a new line