Last Active: 3 hours ago
Hi! I'm Siame, a USA based digital artist.
I've been doing commissions for around 6 months now from multiple sources. I mostly draw fantasy characters from different platforms/genres such as World of Warcraft, Final Fantasy, Star Wars The Old Republic, Dungeons and Dragons, etc, but I can also draw more modern pieces as well. :)
I offer original, hand-painted digital artwork in a semi-realistic style. Drawn on either Photoshop CS or Corel Painter using an XP-Pen Pro Display Screen that I actually was able to purchase through the amount of commissions I've done! :D
All of my pieces are drawn from scratch. Starting with the base sketches you'll get to see your character come to life through multiple Work-In-Progress pictures so that you're updated every step of the way in case anything needs changing!
Examples of my artwork can be found on my DeviantArt Gallery:
My full price list can be found here:
Please note the Base Price on here is higher because ANC has a Commission Fee for using their website, this means that part of what you pay isn't actually paid to me for my time and work. I've set the price on here as it is so that I receive the exact amount shown on the 'Base Price' on the commission price list linked above.
For example this slot is charged at $93.05 but I will receive $75.00.
:x I'm sorry for having to include it in the art price.
Each art piece takes me around 1-2 weeks to complete, sometimes faster or slower depending on my current commission list. You can see my commission waiting list by clicking on the 'Commission Info' link above!
Looking for something bigger or smaller? Check out my other slots below!
:3 Feel free to send me a message if you have any questions!
The artist will most likely respond to a request within the same day. This commission slot was rated positively by 1 client thus far.
October 01 2019
Impressively quick and amazing artwork!
September 22 2019
Really great artist would totally commission and recommend to everyone!
September 21 2019
Amazing work! Will be commissioning from her again :D
September 08 2019
Super detailed and amazing if my human paladin. Such fast work and amazing person all around!
September 03 2019
Truly a professional artist - great quality and communication!
August 18 2019
I love, love, love it! Siame is an exceptionally talented and friendly artist, kept me informed throughout. My first commission done by such an amazing person.
April 25 2019
First of all, what a fast turnaround! Second, beautiful art work and keeps the client involved in the process the entire time! Very good about asking for suggestions and making sure the client is happy with the piece. I look forward to working with Siame again!
April 19 2019
By far the best artist around. Always communicates, great person. The price is a steal for the quality.
March 16 2019
Unbelievably quick turn around. Super great outcome, too. Incredibly satisfied with what I got!
March 13 2019
Great turnaround and even better work! She made my girl look so hauntingly amazing!
Part 1. Commission Me!
Let me know you're interested!
Hit the commission button or send me a message and let me know what you're looking for. If you aren't sure how to start up a conversation I have an example / request form. :3
Please include any references / screenshots / anything that will help me ensure that the character looks exactly how you want it to! Even if it's just pictures of celebrities or people they look like. ^^
Rest assured that if I feel that there isn't enough information I'll be sure to ask questions until I have a good idea about what you're looking for.
Part 2. Sketch Phase.
I'll send you an initial pose/really rough sketch idea for the character, either pencil or digital depending on how I feel I can best display the concept. Once you are happy with the sketch I'll approve the Commission and your slot will be reserved.
Part 3. Payment.
Once approved I wont start coloring/detailing until a payment is made toward the artwork. I don't want to spend hours working on a piece to have someone run off with it without paying for my services. Don't worry! The payment doesn't come to me until YOU say the art is completed so there's no risk! :)
Part 4. Coloring.
After payment is confirmed I'll begin coloring the artwork, I'll send you regular progress reports and keep you updated throughout the process. I tend to try and get artwork done as quickly as possible, I can normally finish the piece completely over 1 weekend, weekdays are a little longer because I do work full time so I have less time to do artwork.
I'll send pictures of the work in progress so you can tell me if anything needs changing.
Please let me know if there's anything you want changing at any time, I want to make sure you are 100% satisfied with the picture before confirming that the artwork is completed!
Part 5. Completion.
Once you're happy with everything and the artwork is done, I'll send over a full sized watermarked version of the art. If anything else needs updating after I will do my best to fix it still. Once you confirm the art is completed on here the watermarks will automatically be removed and you'll have your completed commission picture! ^^
Please leave me a review for each commission! I'd greatly appreciate it.
Example Commission Form
Please note you don't -have- to use this, it's just a suggestion!
• Character Name.
• Where are they from.
(Anime? Video Game? Original Universe?)
• Character Age/Personality.
(What do they do for a living, how do they act around others? Do they have any quirks?)
(While I can work from a written description picture references would be helpful! Even if it's just 'they look like x celebrity'. If there's any details you want me to include, like scars, piercings, etc.)
• What you want from me.
(Do you have a specific pose in mind? A specific color scheme? Background?)
• Anything else you think may be relevant.
Terms and Conditions
• I reserve the right to use the artwork for my portfolio - either on DeviantArt or elsewhere.
• If you want your artwork to be private (meaning I wont upload it to my DeviantArt or anywhere else) please let me know, I do charge extra for this since it means I wont be able to use your art as an example to help earn more commissions.
• I reserve the right to refuse any artwork that I feel is inappropriate. This may be anything racial, political, etc. I do not have to give an explanation as to why I have chosen to refuse a commission request.
• Do not use the artwork for commercial purposes without permission. These pieces are all for personal use only. I do charge an extra fee for commercial use. This can be discussed via email/messages prior to commission.
• You may use the art on social media or printing for personal use so long as it's not used to make revenue. Please credit me with a link to my profile if you do post the artwork anywhere! I'd greatly appreciate it. :)
• I have no limits to the amount of revisions requested, you can make as many as you want, but please be reasonable and be aware that the further in to the process of drawing/coloring I am the more difficult it is to make revisions, therefore it may become impossible for me to change the art at later points and I may refuse the revision if I feel it would require too much time/effort to change.
• If a piece requires a major revision after the coloring phase I may consider this for an additional fee, but again if I feel like it would be too difficult to do so I reserve the right to refuse within reason.
Examples of my work can be found on my DeviantArt Gallery: https://siame-sinthera.deviantart.com/
:3 Feel free to send me a message if you have any questions or queries about pricing.
* These elements must be separated from preceding/following paragraphs by a new line