This is a commission slot. You can hire RogiShin to create a personalized artwork of this sort here.
The artist will most likely respond to a request within the same day. This commission slot was rated positively by 1 client thus far.
RogiShin describes this slot:
Vibrant anime-inspired A4 illustrations. An additional 5~20 USD may be charge if there's excessive details :)
contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more inquiries :D
Have a wonderful day!
Rogi was amazing to work with: Nearly daily updates and always a wonder to chat to as well, always keeping me up to date on every WIP he posted and is very easy if you need to make changes. :)
By paying the fees, it will be assumed that the client has no issues with the following terms and conditions:
Step by Step Commission Phases
1.) Briefing and clarifications regarding the commission.
2.) Initial Payment
3.) Rough Sketch (with base color)
4.) Evaluation and Approval
6.) Finishing Touches
7.) Post Payment
8.) File Transfer
- the total duration of the project may last for a week to a few months after the briefing phase depending on the scope of the project.
- The artist will be checking the agreed means of communication spontaneously between 9am - 7pm (UTC/GMT+8) from Monday to Friday. The client should expect that there will be times that the artist might take up to 2 days to reply due to unforeseen events. The artist, regardless of the circumstance, will do his utmost best to take initiative by providing frequent updates regarding their product's development.
- Email with an image file attached : Full Resolution Digital Illustration at 300 dpi (size depends on what was agreed upon)
- Please take note that the product is a digital good, it will not be shipped physically.
- The client may request for major revisions for up to 2 times before proceeding to the refinement phase. To compensate for the limited revisions, the artist will ensure the quality of the product with the best of his abilities.
- Payment will follow the site's procedure.
- Refunds will only be allowed if the artist determined that he will not be able to continue working on the commission.
Artist's Rights and Limitations
- The artist retains the right to post the artwork on his galleries.
- The artist retains the right to decline a commission request.
- The artist retains the right to be properly credited for creating the agreed product.
Client's Rights and Limitations
- The client has the right to use the artwork for non-commercial purposes only.
- The client has the right to know the status of the project upon request.
- For commercial projects or special cases, the client and the artist may discuss additional terms.
* These elements must be separated from preceding/following paragraphs by a new line