We are an art commissions marketplace that saves you time and reduces your risks while increasing your productivity. A&C is the perfect tool for creative people.
Using Artists&Clients you can quickly hire this artist to produce a piece of art you want.
Name: Moolee or モリー
Occupation: Self-Taught Mangaka/Digital Artist
Program: Paint Tool Sai/ Photoshop Portable
Loves: All sorts of things
Dislikes: Many of things
I am a very straight forward artist. I would say I am easy to get along with. But I do not tolerate bad behaviours towards myself.
With that said, I would like to say I appreciate anyone and everyone who decides to commission me.
Any information pertaining to helpful Hints, Tips, Tricks with Paint Tool Sai you would like to pass along please do.
By Commissioning me you are agreeing and have understood these terms in it's entirety. This is to secure myself as an artist and you as a commissioner. I am not responsible or liable for any mis-communicated information regarding any of the information below or during the commissioning process. These formats can be changed frequently for events that have happened in the past. Or if something was forgotten. So please be aware to ALWAYS check just incase. There will always be a Revision date so you know you are looking at the current ToS.
Please note if I have added something to the ToS and it was not a problem between us before as in a dispute. You are grandfathered in and the would also prove to not be applicable to you. I will also be exclusively keeping track of these things to remain organized.
Revision Date: 2018-08-16
• Will Draw (Basic)
• Will not/Cannot draw (Basic)
- Overly Cluttered clothes
• Working on Improving
- Couple Art
Always ask!!! I cannot stress that enough. As I'm not going to waste my time naming EVERY little thing as I would be more than happy to try new things Unless it is listed in the Will note/ Cannot draw as I will be trying in the future to reverse as much as possible in the Will not/Cannot
- I accept USD currency only.
- If you want another means to pay me I have other different
platforms I use as we can discuss.
FFXIV, Steam, Amazon, Playstation, Nintendo, GaiaOnline, GooglePlay Store
These will ALWAYS be in a Digital-gift card form and usable in the United States. These are also a NR Policy basis and only accepted if advertised.
- Gift Cards are only accepted if the amount exceeds 15-USD
- You the commissioner may request for a refund at any time
unless services have been rendered complete.
- Before starting you will get 100% of the funds back.
- Sketching stage you will get 75% back
- Lining stage 50% back
- Flat Colours stage 25% Back
- Finished 0% back
The only way this is not followed is if you as the commissioner do not follow the proper guidelines and communication steps necessary or the policy you have chosen.
With every commissioned artwork comes a POLICY a General or Non-Refundable policy. This will always be stated when purchasing from me. As this is to prevent uneccessary happenings with refunds or when you will pay for your artwork. You pick this option!
- Payment due at the time the Sketching phase is done.
- Can request a payment arrangement Weekly or Bi-Weekly for payment.
- Can request a different due date in the future.
Please note: this policy renders me to not finish your artwork in a timely manner. As I will only progress to the Sketch phase without payment. Due to reasons that I can resell the pose later on for another client or YCH.
- Payment is due immediately once accepted.
- You hold priority over other commissioners depending on the order of your NR policy.
- The Refund policy does not apply to you.
- You the commissioner at any stage can ask for a work in progress.
- You will always recieve one for approval at the sketching stage before I do continue.
- You will always recieve one for approval at the almost completion mark so if anything is wrong it can be fixed.
- Not every little detail will be in a WIP. As they are sketches. So they are unclear.
If there is something missed during the last stages of approval as long as it's not something crazy I will always approve the changes to adjust appropriately unless this renders me to have to redraw a large portion of the canvas. If this was something that was my fault i.e. I missed the details. Of course I will redraw it. But if it is yours the commissioners, i.e you did not tell me until after the piece was finished and you accepted I will not and decline.
Please note even if it is my screw up and I have a long queue you will be subjected to a longer wait time as unfortunately your work was technically finished
- I, The artist hold every right to the produced art I have created.Therefor allowing me to use what I have produced for the commissioner as I see fit.
- Promote myself anywhere.
- Sell Prints if applicable
- Publish books
- Display in any mannerism.
You, The commissioner hold the right to inquire and request I not use your character in any promotions.
This can only be done if the proper communications and actions are appropriately followed. If presented that it is unreasonable on my behalf this will not be granted as you paid me for MY SERVICE
This should honestly be a no questions asked policy regardless
As the commissioner you may NOT redistribute, remove any
watermark or signature, Edit, reproduce, repost without the proper
credit, make merchandise of, or profit from the commissioned
artwork whether in RL currencies or digital currency.
If you want explicit permissions pertaining to any of this I have the right to charge extra and turns into a "Life-Time One Time charge" please read below
- You the commissioner are allowed to;
- Use the copyrighted artwork for personal use only.
- Claim the right of their Character(s) but not the drawing itself.
- Use the art to promote themselves with the proper credit given.
If you liked my art so much and you want to produce it in anyway for advertising of your own or make merchandise to sell to others. I do have a special applicable rate of which is a one time only charge of 250USD.
This may seem like a hefty/absurd amount. But as an Artist if you are using my art and I am not charging a percentage of everything you sell. This secures you to use this work at any point for the applicable. You are still responsible for making sure my signature is not cropped out in any way on the merchandise/ advertising as this is a MUST to be able to use the in question artwork for this reason. You will also be sent by mail a Legal binding contract for this instance with my personal signature.
In the event I have found you have done this without my explicit permission and have not obtained a Legal binding contract for this matter. Legal action will be taken and you will be responsible for all fees associated.
Please note this isn't to scare anyone. Or get someone in trouble. I am just trying to secure the safety of myself and artwork.
* These elements must be separated from preceding/following paragraphs by a new line