Online: 3 months ago
Using Artists&Clients you can quickly hire this artist to produce a piece of art you want.
I'm a digital artist who specializes in chibi and toon styles!
• I have the right to decline your commission for any reason.
• I will provide a WIP sketch; once approved, I will send you an invoice for payment!
• You must be clear with your references.
(These should be links to images, I do not work with written descriptions).
• Please provide full body and colored DIGITAL references.
Traditional/scanned images will be refused.
• I will charge extra if your character has a lot of detail, especially if it's details I have little to no experience or confidence working with. Price varies depending on that.
• An extra amount will also be charged for any additional item to the character, such as: plushes, pets, weapons, etc. Price varies here as well.
• Please be specific with the details! I don't want to get something wrong.
• Any mistakes made on my behalf (e.g. misread description, missed a detail, etc) I will correct free of charge. However if the mistake is as a result of insufficient information not mentioned to me when I accepted your commission, I am not obliged to correct or change anything for you.
• If you want corrections after completion these will have an extra charge depending on the corrections.
(Please understand that the final work is not easy to correct and it requires adding more time to the same piece, so the prices may be high).
• Please be aware that in most cases, revisions after I've completed your work will likely not be possible because I typically delete the layered file after completing/uploading the finished product.
• NO REFUNDS once I've started with your commission, unless for some reason I'm unable to complete it.
• Take into account that colors do not look the same on all devices. (Be sure to create your own color palette for your characters if you want exact color matching.)
• As the artist of the work I have full rights to it, and I may post it on my social networks to be part of my portfolio, make a speedpaint, etc.
• You may NOT claim the piece as your own or edit, distribute, sell or use it for commercial purposes. All my works are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
• If you want to discuss ideas for commercial use, please make a note of this in your commission form!
• All my artwork comes with my signature which should NOT be removed. I have all rights reserved on my artwork. Please be respectful.
• Please credit me if you post my art anywhere. Linking back to my accounts are not necessary but is highly appreciated.
• Delivery of a commission can vary.
• Please be patient, do not press me about your commission; you can however politely ask about any updates, but please don't do it excessively.
• Please feel free to ask any questions you have!
Thank you! ♥
* These elements must be separated from preceding/following paragraphs by a new line